November 9th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kii from Toronto

We’re ending this week with an international Bombshell! Take a look at Kii from Toronto:

20121109-122553.jpg
She writes, “I’m a designer/stylist.”

20121109-123037.jpg
” Instagram is @KiiDiosa.”

20121109-123147.jpg
” My style is fresh…”

20121109-123214.jpg
“… and street…”

20121109-123253.jpg
“…. mixed with a little high fashion.”

20121109-123118.jpg
See more here:

20121109-123317.jpg

20121109-123340.jpg

20121109-123406.jpg
You’re giving me Elle Varner sassiness! You seem to love the skin clinging silhouettes, but hey, you have the body for it. Work! Love your hair, too.
What do you think?

Posted In
107 comments

107 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kii from Toronto”

The hair = BArd O_o -So cute man.

2. shauna says:

I follow her on instagram and I noticed she rarely wears bodycon outfits. I personally think that fashion has no boundaries and someone that loves fashion is able to be versatile. Thats what I appreciate most about Kii. She wears it all, and she wears it with confidence. I love her more polished looks as well but I can appreciate the creativity that went into those shirts and pants she designs.

3. niksmit says:

I just do not get the tastes of my fellow readers. The outfits submitted that weren’t 80s office chic were 90s hooker trashy. That’s not anti-woman. There’s a difference between sexy and trashy. Nuance is real. Some professions have specific looks associated with them. She served “corner prostitute” AKA hooker in half of her looks.

4. Renata says:

BOMBSHELL!!! # LOVE HER STYLE

5. Anisha H. says:

Love this!! All of her looks are so clean yet fun and inspiring at the same time! I’m inspired by these looks. A bombshell for sure!

6. AshleyL says:

You better fuqqin werk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!