November 9th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kii from Toronto

We’re ending this week with an international Bombshell! Take a look at Kii from Toronto:

20121109-122553.jpg
She writes, “I’m a designer/stylist.”

20121109-123037.jpg
” Instagram is @KiiDiosa.”

20121109-123147.jpg
” My style is fresh…”

20121109-123214.jpg
“… and street…”

20121109-123253.jpg
“…. mixed with a little high fashion.”

20121109-123118.jpg
See more here:

20121109-123317.jpg

20121109-123340.jpg

20121109-123406.jpg
You’re giving me Elle Varner sassiness! You seem to love the skin clinging silhouettes, but hey, you have the body for it. Work! Love your hair, too.
What do you think?

Posted In
107 comments

107 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kii from Toronto”

1. Pinky says:

I normally skip the gym on friday’s, but nope, not today lol shes hot

2. Soul Touch says:

Toronto REPRESENT!!! Thank you sister, you did your thing. Was going to skip my strength training tonight but no more! lol

Proud Canadian!

3. Bre Bre says:

I like it when she does the sexy high fashion looks… some looks get risky. But i rather her than somebody shaped terrible. Her body is BOMB.

4. sheree says:

I loved the more covered up looks. While the revealing/bodycon outfits aren’t my taste she pulled them off well. Her looks went from A to Z; I wish she would’ve included more of a range.

5. sheree says:

Oh and her thighs are every-freakin-thing lol!

6. FINALLY! she looks great!!!! Trendy, but she has her own style and wears her items well. I don’t think her outfits are too revealing at all…skin tight is in and she’s young…why not. If you got it flaunt it!!

7. RKW_love says:

I agree with Jussayin. She’s cute and the styles where creative. 2-3 I liked. I think she has an amazing shape and is very confident so she pulls it all off. But I think if anyone say some of this on the street we wld think “What tha!” Very Bold and Street walkerish. I think she might be a bombshell in her own right…Her overall risqué styles just isn’t me. In the end…you go girl!! I see someone like Rihanna wearing her more provocative looks.

8. Coph says:

Heart attack
    Deepness

9. really…wao…just wao.

10. Angela says:

Bombshell! Love her versatility. I’m feelin that yellow polka dot skirt outfit.

11. KBS says:

She reminds of Hilary Banks. I like the white; it’s sexy but classy. Those yellow legging will bring all the boys to the yard for sure! Some girls too.

12. Tia says:

Hands down the best bombshell i’ve seen in a long time. Work it Girl!

13. Destination Everywhere says:

Okay…Her looks are quite video-vixen, streetwalker-chic. It is definitely not my taste BUT with that said she certainly has the figure for it! Very sexy.

She’s a beautiful girl and her hair is amazing.

14. Destination Everywhere says:

Wow! Hot… Since she’s not my child I can appreciate.

15. @tasha_fierce_ says:

I love her submission as a Toronto native, it is more representative of urban Toronto’s Bombshell flare in comparison to previous submissions.

The ‘suspender’ looks are all designed by Kii under London Love and are available for purchase for more information find her IG @kiidiosa her profile is also available online or just e-mail: kiidiiosa@gmail.com

Aaaand “streetwalker” sounds like the brainwashed hypersexualization of women by women? #ForwardThinking maybe she should have work a belted frock and a bonnet… Love thyself.

16. Meda says:

I voted some hits some misses. Those yellow leggings are not working for me and I do not know what to think of those suspender-ish thingis (haha sorry for the bad vocab)
    But I do applaud her for just doing her own thing, and you can tell she loves taking risks! That is def bombshell worthy! And that hair; Love it!

17. KayGee says:

Funky and razz!

18. Lalashine says:

Hottie…I like that she switches it up from covered up to sexy. My fav is the black & white skirt/dress with the pink shoes. The skirt looks like it’s from ASOS I’m about to check now. I luv the hair. I vote bombshell.

19. addikted2fashion says:

Very video chick and not “high fashion” as she called it. There were far more misses than hits for me. However I did like the two looks she used that polka dot shirt in.
    Unlike you all, I wont click “Bombshell” b/c of her body/hair. The fashion is supposed to be the focus. But it looks as if Im alone in that thinking.

20. Ashley says:

She’s gorge! Some things are a little too tight but her body is bangin’ so whatev.

21. Izhause says:

She’s fun and cute she’s a Bombshell !!!

22. rosie says:

One day people are too distracted by someone’s eyebrows, the next folks are blinded by the booty and tomorrow they just “can’t right now” because of a weave.

As for this submission – hits and misses. With the exception of the polka dotted shirt, all the looks would be appropriate only for the evening/club.

23. Catelin says:

Best i’ve seen in A WHILE!! she’s definately a BOMBSHELL! You go girl!!

24. Miss White says:

Showstoppa! She triiiiiied it! And I loved err minute of it! Bombshell fa sho!

25. Mimi says:

Sooooo we love this, but were practically threatening Claire if she posted another inquiry about one of Emily B’s looks? Shifty crowd here.

26. @tasha_fierce_ says:

Le sigh… So someone (I) post something informative and intelligent and its deleted… Ohhhh Fashion Bomb Daily stop selling your souls …wisdom is better than silver and gold…

27. addikted2fashion says:

@mimi Exactly! This chick basically has Emily’s wardrobe but she gets a pass. Im confused.

28. yahnam says:

body is crazyyyyy! love her shes def a bombshell!

29. tt says:

bombshell! pretty girl rocking her OWN hair (enough of the same tired yaki hair on these chicks) nice style. although a resounding no on the suspender tights or whatever they are, but YES to everything else. she is fly.

30. Lyn says:

I’m confused with these comments? She’s a “bombshell” because her body is nice (which it is, curvy to the heavens), but I don’t see fashion. All I see is leggings and like Claire said, skin clinging. To each it’s own. I keep forgetting this is an urban site, while I keep expecting the “bombshells” to blow me out of the waters. But, the outfits that were more loose, like the white jumper was great.

31. Naija Vix says:

LOVE HERRRR !!! i like how she gets a trendy peice but still makes it her own.

32. Kishonda says:

HOT HOT!

33. lia says:

She needs to NEvER and I mean NEVER wear those super short black shorts with suspenders yuck. Her thighs look gross in those and its not flattering at all. ugh! Everything else is okay. No bombshell here!

34. Ari says:

Bombshell. I dig.

35. Sigh says:

Yes she’s a pretty girl with quite a body on her but that does not make a bombshell. Those garter shorts are not nice and all I can image is how her thighs will rub together if she tries to walk. Aside from the white outfit there was nothing amazing about any of the other looks.

I just don’t understand the comments. I think this is where I just stop reading them.

36. Toni-Marie says:

FINALLY, The Big Orgasim ive been waiting for all week!! THIS CHICK STYLE IS FIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

37. B.Nicole says:

Tats + skin + hair = too much. Subtle sexiness is forever intriguing. The looks where she opts for one as her focal point, she kills.

38. jillibooboo says:

yes! great! love! go!

39. Jem says:

Yes girl, work it!
    Canada represent :)

40. mo mo says:

werrrrk boo.

41. mo mo says:

that all white outfit did it for me!

42. Raynell says:

I am really feeling her style! It definitely suits her. There’s good balance between the body-con and loose-fitting looks. Bombshell!

43. mari says:

Very beautiful girl, but she looks like a hooker with those suspenders, Rih Rih can only pull off because she’s Rihanna, shes an artist its an image. But a decent woman won’t be caught dead wearing such thing… like really come on? Streetwalker or sexy siren? Like for real people. She has some cute outfits but who can’t pull those off. They only chic outfit is the all white one…sigh…

44. nolagirl says:

Her suspended tops and bottoms are custom made and can be found here.

I found it on her instagram

45. NeciW says:

I follow her on IG and enjoy her pics. She shows her attributes of diversity in each look. I love it! Bombshell

46. TRUTH TELLER says:

I’M ON THE FENCE IDK

47. Lipz says:

Pretty Girl, banging body…But where does she go dressed like this? Either she is a fashion designer and works for herself, or she works at American Apparel. Just sayin!

48. LG says:

She is a pretty lady with a nice body . Her submission displays a certain level of fashion conscience. I have scene other more polish & thought out submissions with less positive responses . It just makes me wonder what does the voters value more. A bombshell with a slamming body ,good hair & reasonable fashion style ? or does the orginality & the creativity that someone puts into there overall appearance, are what were really judging ?