November 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Sure, we usually reserve Mail Bombs for Friday, but every week it seems requests increase! So let’s get cracking with a few now, shall we?

Sharrail actually e-mailed us twice after seeing this pic of @EvelynLozada on Instagram, with the caption, “MILF.”

She wrote, “Lookin for this shirt can you please find out where it’s from?”

Yep! Evelyn posed for her 646,000 followers in this $95 Nina Crop Top by Rue 107:

The scoop neck multi pattern top boasts panels of black and nude, along with black and white stripes.

Get yours at Rue107.com.
Would you wear this?

Images: Instagram/Rue107

16 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Evelyn Lozada’s Instagram Rue 107 Nina Striped Black and Beige Cropped Top”

1. iHeartKeya says:

Nicki Minaj had this on with the matching skirt on her E “My Truth” special. I like Ev but I think I liked on Nic a little better.

2. AzizMom says:

Oh Evelyn…did she take heed to any of the advice from @IyanlaVanzant on “Fix My Life”? Did she post MILF on her own Instagram pic? WTF is that? She still craves some attention and the outfit is for a younger gal.

3. Goldiloxx says:

She looks good. Stop hating @azizmom

4. I think she looks hot. Glad she didn’t do the head to toe look.

5. AH says:

At the risk of sounding like a hater, this woman and my mom are around the same age (and I’m 24). Once you surpass your thirties it’s time to stop wearing crop tops and body con dresses. You aren’t young anymore and need to embrace styles that compliment your age, not make a joke out o it…. and just because you have a nice body doesnt mean put in on display.

6. t-fal says:

I’d rock the top with a full skirt or a long maxi…….not with leggings.

7. heyyall says:

I was about to say the same thing @AzizMom ..she needs to grow up! her daughter can wear it, but not her…

8. kay says:

why the leggings. She really need to fix her life. Once you hit over 30 you shuld not be wearing a lycra spandex crop top. Im only 27 and i would never wear something like and Im a zumba teacher

9. Pleeeaase says:

Wow she looks damn good and im not a fan! I don’t agree with the majority this not a bad look she is covered up! I dont care how old she is! So if u over 30 hang it up! But ya’ll stay saying Monica and a couple other celebs should dress sexier and they are over 30¡ It’s her attitude that gets a hmm from me, not the outfit.

10. lioness says:

Wow. I think she looks great. She can wear it well and she lives in South Florida. There is no age limit out there when it comes to clothing. You will see 50yr old women dressing sexy if they still have it. Just because one person doesnt feel comfortable dressing a certain way at a certain age shouldn’t meant that another should.

11. Marsha D says:

Ok…whoa…over 30 is not over the hill….don’t take my word for it just wait until you reach that age and see how you feel if someone refers to you as “old”…..BUT I dislike this picture ’cause I just don’t like Evelyn- period…immature I know and I don’t give a durn. I know Miss lady from Rue 107 and I respect her craft as an indie designer. With that being said- cute top.

12. Kisha says:

If I was almost 40 with abs that looked like that I would be rocking crop tops too! Her body looks amazing. I think this top would look great with a black midi pencil skirt.

13. Raven says:

The beige panels cheapen it for me, so I don’t really like it. Smh at the caption of the pic. Narcissism at its best.

14. Natasha says:

Don’t know who this person is but clicked to co-sign on those abs! I’d wear that top too if my 6-pack was showing. Working on it :lol:

15. Nicole says:

Not an Evelyn fan but I see nothing wrong with wearing this top if you body looks this good. Kim K does it, Halle, Kelly Rowland etc yet no one says its too old for them. Evelyn is only about 5 years older than KK.

16. Cierra says:

Claire, can you please do a post on what pieces/outfits are age appropriate?? That would be cool to see your perspective on this!!