November 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

You guys sure love your Instagram, don’t you?
Dionne wrote, “Can you tell me who makes this dress Adrienne is wearing?”

Mrs. Bosh likes to mix high and low, and thus posed for IG in a red Chanel bag, Christian Louboutin heels, and an $80 gray and black panel bodycon dress from Zara.

The version available on Zara.com has a diamanté neckline; perhaps Adrienne’s exact look is available in stores?
At any rate, get the bejeweled version here or find a local retailer at Zara.com.
SN: Adrienne Bosh is such a cutie, dressing up to go see her man:

Do it, boo.
What do you think? Would you wear it?

13 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Adrienne Bosh’s Instagram Zara Panel Gray and Black Bodycon Dress”

1. Pinky says:

so cute

2. Pinky says:

ii have a black/nude dress in that design && its so figure flattering i always get compliments on it

3. Elle says:

Cute alternative to the Alexander Wang Rubber Tweed Dress

4. Claire says:

@Elle I know, right? I was SO SURE she was wearing the Alexander Wang option, but the sleeves are different. Mrs. Bosh has a history of wearing Zara, so I looked there, et voila!

5. ChasidyChevonne says:

Why is she holding that purse like that?

6. Brittaney says:

This dress is amazing love the length and the side panels are gorge

7. RKW_love says:

I really it and I think it looks great on her.

8. Natalie says:

I have this dress and its a mini. I have to wear black opaque stockings so I don’t look like a hoochie. If you are going to purchase keep in mind that Adrienne is a petite 5ft.

9. Lolodoll11 says:

That first pic looks so ridiculous till its funny. She really wanted to show her Chanel bag. I can’t with her.

10. Goldiloxx says:

Sigh. Love that dress. On the website it has this embellished collar thingee. I don’t see it on Adrienne tho. I like it without. Shorty look fly.

11. Kapri_H says:

I purchased this dress and I returned it. The inseams began to unravel! It also runs small and was surprisingly short.

12. Chris styles says:

I wanted this dress so bad. I saw it in the store and debated getting it…that necklace thingy messed it all up. Bu the fit was so nice. I slept on it and decided i could cut it off. The next day Zara announced its sale! I rushed back and it was gone :(. Been on the hunt ever since *sigh*