November 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Karrueche Tran was spotted leaving Tru Hollywood Nightclub in LA in a $24 American Apparel Cotton Spandex Sleeveless Crop Top, strappy coral sandals, and a $201 Alexander Wang Variegated Striped Knit Skirt:

Her top is crafted from cotton spandex jersey and features a cropped sleeveless silhouette and a fitted neckline.

Her cobalt and grey striped knit skirt boasts a form-fitting silhouette.

Get Karrueche’s full look here.

You might recognize the pattern because Brandy and Amber Rose have worn the dress version.

I would have liked this look better with a long sleeve black crop top and black pointed toe pumps. Karrueche has an amazing figure and though it looks better than ever here, there are just too many silhouettes and shades at play.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

*Chris Brown wasn’t far behind Karrueche.

He sported a custom leather spiked jacket along with a Mechanical Dummy Black Pyramid cap.

Thoughts on his bedazzled topper?

28 Responses to “Get the Look: Karrueche Tran’s Tru Nightclub American Apparel Sleeveless Crop Top, Alexander Wang Variegated Striped Knit Skirt, and Strappy Coral Sandals”

1. Mesa says:

Oh Ummmm… No. I like the shoes. That’s it

2. AH says:

I like Brandy’s look minus the shoes. Very cute!

3. the truth says:

In my opinion and my opinion alone Brandy has the better shape in the dress….Karrueche has the worse body she is too tiny..there is nothing wrong with looking like a woman…..where are her hips, how about a little booty…just a lil bit of booty..NO??…and Amber well Amber is as Amber does….Brandy once again the only one that deserve to be talked about because she has a talent other that being someone….hot spot.

4. Pleeeaase says:

Everyone is not built with a curvy body! I think the shoes should be different and then the outfit would be fine. @thetruth then I guess u nobody either! Who are we to decide a persons worth? Just a though¡

5. Nikkibellarae says:

Brandy is matchy match here but good fit and soon to be mom Amber Rose isn’t half bad, I like the edge the neon adds to the look.

6. nia says:

as a tiny lady myself, i hate when people make comments like that! if i could grow boobs and curves honey i would in a heartbeat lol

7. Karrueche is cute, but I like the dress version better. Something about the skirt looks cheap. I hate that jacket Chris has on. Ugh!

8. bryan flyin says:

I love how Amber Rose wore the dress version! Karrueche’s look just doesnt flow to me. Its not ugly because her body pretty much makes the outfit but its not a cohesive look.

9. Mely B says:

I love the look on Brandy!

10. Kisha says:

@the truth why are you attacking the way her body looks? Some people are naturally thin. I’m sure she’s perfectly healthy.

11. No Way says:

Amazing body? That chick in the skirt has an amazing body????????

WOW…..

12. the truth says:

WOW….healthy slim looking women….christina milian, melody thornton, keisha pulliam, letoya luckett get the idea….they are all slim goodies but they look HEALTHY…I never said she was worthless YOUR words not mine…it just she coming up for being a jumpoff…that all I was saying….she aint write a book, a song, never did a movie or a full page spread yet you feel she relevant….FOR WHAT!!??!!?? but she is a cute lil rice cake

13. of course. you can easily criticize a thin woman but when you start talking about curvy women..oh man. you’re in troubled waters. absolutely idiotic double standard. Im with @nia on this..

14. Izhause says:

Po K tran her shoes are wearing her. Chris should get girlfriend 1 or is it 2′s shoes more custom fitted for her frame because he knows girlfriend 1 or is RhiRhi girlfriend 2 would never have this sort of wack shoe game!!!!

15. AlliHam says:

Keep in mind…some of us are a size 0 and always have been and it doesn’t make us any less of a woman.

16. Destination Everywhere says:

Wow! Why do people feel they can openly criticize someone for having a small build when they are so sensitive and tip toe around criticizing a fat body? Attacking someone for their body is still an attack regardless of their size.

@the truth, for all of your disparagements, I hope you have a perfect body because you know what they say about people in glass houses…

17. My Response says:

Kae’s body looks fine to me. it’s well toned and she looks cute

18. Niksocool says:

Kae is tres adorbs. She may be tiny but she has good muscular tone.

19. Goldiloxx says:

@AH … I agree 1,000%. The dress version on brandy minus those weird shoes, is killer. I actually like Kae’s shoes tho. Sexy. and Chris Brown? Homeboy, that jacket kinda feminine…

20. Elle says:

Some girls aren’t born with curves or a booty. Would you rather everyone go out and buy boobs and a booty like Kim K. We come in all shapes and sizes and the sooner women stop criticizing for what they have or don’t have the better off we’ll be.

21. Angel says:

I have no problem with the girl or her figure, I’m a petite girl myself, BUT it literally looks like she shut her eyes and just pulled any three items from her closet! can’t with the black top with this skirt…she doesn’t have to be matchy I’m not feeling the combo. And the shoes…#whylord she’s too cute for this!

22. Joanna says:

I prefer the dress version.

23. McKenzie says:

So because she has a tiny frame with no curves, should she go get ridiculous ass shots and fake boobs so that she may fit this ridiculous standard of what is now considered sexy in the urban community? Anyways, I like Brandy’s look better, minus the shoes

24. yahnam says:

i think her body looks great and the negative comment above about “how about a little booty” is perfect example of reasons why so many women go through such extremes to change their bodies when they should be proud of who they are. smh. JUST BE YOU

25. LawyerLady says:

Ever notice that the meanest comments also have the worst grammer?

26. Nikki B. says:

Kae is cute she is just a tiny woman which is fine. I like the skirt, Not the shoes or top with this look. Chris needs to hire her a Stylist lol

27. Jhess says:

She can’t dress. That’s that. Her clothes never looks good on her. No swag.

28. Alyssa says:

i dont get it. where is she supposed to get hips and a booty from if she doesnt have that body type. some women are boy shaped thats it. some have no hips, they are straight up and down. then we complain when women inject motor oil in their bodies to get hips and booty. smh. really