November 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Look for Less
By Cliche

Kim Kardashian has a big thing for leather! The reality star was seen at Miami International Airport in a $5,875 Versace Quilted Leather Trench Coat and $2,290 Tom Ford thigh high leather boots.

She kept the rest of her look relatively bare, opting for lighter makeup, and no jewelry.

Her trench features corduroy panels and exposed zips.

Her supple leather boots have a 4″heel, which boasts a gold inset.

If you’re down for spending $8,167 on two items, get her jacket from Net-a-Porter and her boots from Neiman Marcus. Recreate it for less below:

Hot! or Hmm…

P.S. Penelope Cruz wore a leather trench coat just a few days ago. It looks like we might have a new celeb favorite on our hands.

Whose look do you prefer? Kim’s or Penelope’s?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

29 Responses to “Look For Less: Kim Kardashian’s Miami International Airport Versace Quilted Leather Trench Coat and Tom Ford Over-the-Knee Leather Boots”

1. tasha says:

The trench is cute but not that cute. I prefer Kim in color

Kim looks amazing

Kimberlylove.net

3. DBShuneek says:

Kim said bump halloween i’ll be catwoman year round!

4. I love her dark look. Wicked

5. baby-b says:

i can’t stand the posing faces she makes with that fake nose and pumped up cheek fillers. Her hair doesn’t match her outfits…she’s trying to be glam and sexy but her outfits don’t correspond…she’s a style mess.
    Stick to what you know best…bodycon dresses and blazers with skinny jeans.

6. Sigh says:

Like the jacket on Kim.

Penelope’s leather jacket makes her look boxy. But then, I can’t stand her for some reason so she could never do right in my eyes lol

7. Martinique_Fr says:

I think Kimmy looks fantastic… Love the coat!

8. Melissa says:

Isn’t it still hot in Miami?

9. The SPS says:

…wonder if she voted?

10. luvie says:

Stupid

11. Jenna says:

I like the jacket but the boots are a little over kill..too much leather!

@ SPS I know its off topic but I was wondering the same. Usually she posts pics of every thing and she was one of the celebs that surprisingly didn’t post any voting pics..hmmm

12. Prettigyrl78 says:

luv me some kim….so cute…

13. Kitty B. says:

It’s not that damn cold in Miami, I was just out there wearing a crop top this past weekend…sighs -____-

Too much leather, Overkill

14. bella says:

umm. i don’t like this.. too much leather and all the blacks are different shades.

15. ShopHushHair says:

Kim looks HOT! I love the trench!

16. I love Kim’s coat! That skirted bottom is everything!

17. Kai says:

@sps and @Jenna she had already voted. Check her IG. Back to the fashion! Love it. Don’t think I’m weird but when fall comes I always envision different looks and styles I want to try and this look happens to be one of them.”Bitch stole my look!” *Joan Rivers voice* Lol. I also put on a show for myself just to make sure the looks look good on just as they do in my head. Lol. I’m crazy.

18. GlamNgorgeous says:

*considers pursuing a FOIA request to find out if Kim is paying for FB posts*

Sigh, I was just in Florida and it was hot. So yes, she does look hot…CAUSE IT’S LIKE 75+ degrees and the chick has on a full leather suit.

#tryingtohardandstilllosing

19. Mrs Windy City says:

GlamNgorgeous

*considers pursuing a FOIA request to find out if Kim is paying for FB posts*

—-Im sorry this is totally funny. Esp if you know what a FOIA is….lawd

20. luvie says:

Ms Windy City , we know what an FOIA is. Freedom of information act. Its really not that funny or classified.

21. Empress says:

Love this look on Kim….All she needs is a whip! Lol

22. Izhause says:

Kim looks hot literally!!

23. GlamNgorgeous says:

Luvie – please do not come for Ms Windy City w/your attempt at relevance. Lighten up.

24. Truth Teller says:

its looks iight too much leather on leather maybe a different texture and even color would have made a difference

25. Sarah says:

love the jacket

iamstylemesarah.blogspot.com

cute!

27. Glory says:

Kim looks HOT!! Literally …effing HOT. I know when she takes that mess off she’s a steaming, sweaty, mess! Miami is no where cool enough for this right now. NYC, yes. Miami, NO! *Now overall I like the trench…just not for Miami*

28. RockerLeatherLinda!2 says:

I just adore Kim’s leather style. This black leather coat and boots are to die for. The matching bag really sets the total black leather outfit off. The whole outfit looks stylish and sophisticated. The trench and boots are fantastic. Perhaps a pair of black leather gloves would have completed a very simple but stunningly effective leather ensemble. Kim you are and look sensational.

29. RockerLeatherLinda!2 says:

Although Penelope Cruz looks a hot cutie in her black leather trench, Kim’s total leather look wins the style contest.