November 7th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Trisha from Maryland

Trisha from Maryland mixed prints so effortlessly in our How Do You Wear It? section, I knew she had to be a Bombshell of the Day!

The blogger for FashionAccordingtotheMenu.com says, “ I wouldn’t really put myself or my style into any category.”

” I wear what feels good…”

“…and whatever I like.”

” I have a very eclectic personality and that trait really manifests itself into my wardrobe.”

” One of my goals is to inspire people to think outside of the box and get out of their comfort zones.”

You ooze sophistication in every look. I’ll be logging on to your blog!
Thoughts on today’s Bombshell?

Posted In
46 comments

46 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Trisha from Maryland”

1. Dobe says:

That cutout top in the fourth pic is fire!

2. The SPS says:

Oh I’ve met her! She is super nice! Congrats on the feature!

3. ABUTTA says:

Oh such a lady she is, cute pieces!

4. Very nice pieces. I don’t like the execution in all of the outfits, but good overall.

5. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I’m feeling her style

6. MsNomer says:

That black dress(?) or jumpsuit in the last picture is very nice!

7. Expressionless says:

I’m kind of sick of girl after girl saying they don’t know how they would describe their style. How do you have a “fashion” blog and love clothing, shopping, designers, etc and don’t know your design aesthetic… UGH.. I digress!!

But all the same, I like her look. It suits her, classic and not too flashy.

8. mi manning says:

hell naw!!!!!!!!!!

9. ChasidyChevonne says:

Voted her a bombshell because she has nice ensembles. However, I do wish she would polish her look a bit. Styled hair and a smile goes a long way.

10. bella says:

nice pieces but some of her outfits look..off?
    her overall appearance is kind of unpolished.

11. Soul Touch says:

Nice…not really a fan of the pieces but I like her over all style. Classy.

12. Ari says:

Not impressed at all.

13. alecea says:

Let me start by saying really don’t want to be negative, and I rarely post- but this is by far the worst Fashion Bombshell you have presented. I went to look at her blog and nothing about it read “fashion bombshell” to me. I would use the word, unpolished or thrown together. – I don’t get this one at all, I’m sorry.

14. Nicole says:

i have to agree with alecea…

15. heyyall says:

sorry, she’s kinda boring…

16. she is a sweetheart…i swear super nice…i voted bombshell cuz she looks like a breathe of minty fresh air

17. t-fal says:

I was underwhelemed, prob because I really liked her mix of prints in the how do you wear it section and expected a lot more.

18. bebe says:

She’s a bit stuffy for my taste. I think a casual, running errands ‘fit would have been a nice addition.

19. Ebz says:

Wait who are the people saying she’s a bomb shell I see ppl who dress like this everyday for work lol smfh

20. Style4Curves says:

I loved every single look. Simple but effective..and no club looks.

21. mamareese says:

She must be a very tall young lady….I like her style but the fits are abit ackward. The pantsuit could be longer and the shirts sleeve could be as well. Do you booboo but I don’t know……

22. Mo_Sheri10 says:

Her style is ok, nothing inspiring to see here. I do like the shirt with the fur, very cute! Oh, the last pic of her in the all black fit is cute. The only thing is that I can’t tell if it is a pantsuit or skirt…

23. Mo says:

Not a fan of the posing. Take the glasses off, look at the camera and SMILE!

24. Sigh says:

I see what look she is going for, I see what she’s trying to do. She’s not quite there but I like the effort.

I would have liked to see a smile. Sometimes that makes a big difference

Love that last look (I think it’s a pants suit). #Fire!

26. Destination Everywhere says:

Someone will probably jump down my throat for saying this BUT nothing looks better with a skirt than a nice pair of legs. A little bit of toning and definition would elevate her looks. A few squats, lunges, leg presses etc…
    That’s just my 2 cents.

27. I love it!!! She puts her pieces together nicely

28. Jo Jo says:

You really have some haters on here! I love her looks. All of her outfits are classic with a twist and look beautiful on her. As for her needing to look more polished I disagree, her hair and makeup suit her. Less is more.

29. ***sigh** Here’s the deal lady! The looks are acceptable, although it looks as if they are wearing you. For the lack of a better word, try developing some SWAG!

30. Empress says:

I like her. Not really a “bombshell”, but I could see myself wearing all her pieces. Thumbs up.

31. Izhause says:

Pretty girl she looks nice.

32. JWheels says:

I agree with Jo Jo. You have a lot of haters. She’s classy in every single pic. Don’t worry about them girl, you look amazing and congratulations on the feature! :)

33. JadenMums says:

Why is there so much hate? Obviously there is a reason she’s the Bombshell of the day! Good for you Trisha! you deserve it :) you look absolutely amazingly beautiful!!!! Keep it up ;)

34. Tiara says:

I think her manikin like poses is why something is off. I like her style though very predictable and safe.

35. Jaz says:

I think a lot of the outfits needed some tights or something .

36. MsNomer says:

Uhmmmm…what’s a manikin?

37. marguerite says:

not feelin the imitation Louboutins in the 3rd pic (w/ the red shirt on). super wack.

38. marguerite says:

this chick is real wack.

39. CA says:

Is she afraid of the camera or something? Lol She never looks into it…anyways, I was so bored y’all :/

40. I am definitely feeling that blue skirt with the black animal print peplum ensemble. Dope.

41. Snailz says:

I can’t get with knockoffs.. if you cant afford it, go get something totally different. There are plenty affordable, cute shoes for us ladies. Those knockoffs on her feet aren’t looking very desireable right now.

42. I love her style. Lovely shots.

43. Trisha is the sweetest girl ever and her style is very polished. Way to represent the DC area!

44. Ashmiddle says:

Nope, nothing worse than a leeaanning shoe. I say decline to this, way more stylish and POLISHED girls in D.C.