November 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping, Winter Wardrobe

Angela writes, “I’m looking for boots ideas for fall. Snow and leather boots….under $400.”

Quality boots tend to ring in at higher price points due to the amount of material, but we did some research and found the following ankle bootie, knee high, over-the-knee, and all weather styles for ya, no matter your budget!
Ankle Boots:

Flat or sky scraping, pop on the following ankle grazers with anything from jeans to mini skirts:

Knee High Boots:

Wear these with a pencil skirt or over pants. Big calves? Opt for boots with stretchy material.

Over-the-Knee:

Get your vixen on with these thigh high picks. It takes a bold woman to pull these off. We’re sure you can do it!

Snow and Rain Boots:

Stay fly in cold temps with these:

What do you think?

17 Responses to “Fall 2012 Shopping: Booties, Knee Highs, and Over-the-Knee Boots for Every Budget”

1. the guess boots are no longer available :-(

2. Niyah says:

Love ciara & Rhianna’s Look as well as Mariah’s boots Love It !!! :)))

3. ShopHushHair says:

The Dior boots are super cute/fun!
    I like the way Rihanna rocked her thigh highs! Nice.

4. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Really surprised at the Xhiliration boots they are nice looking but I’ve heard Target shoes are uncomfortable to wear

5. CJ says:

@Choco I have the Target boots and they do feel a bit awkward at first but I wore them out one night and did some major walking and they didn’t hurt at all :)

6. yusufswifee says:

I need some snow boots…think I’mma go with the sorel wanna be’s from target

7. Jhess says:

I purchased the orange Xhiliration boots from Target (on sale for $17 in store) and they were VERY uncomfortable and hard to get on. The shoe is designed weird =/

8. Ooh BOOTS! LOVE CLAIRE, YOU’VE INSPIRED ME, MAYBE I WILL DO A BOOT POST ON FRIDAY. ALTHOUGH ITS 80 DEGREES WERE I LIVE!

9. meme says:

LMAO @ the ‘affordable’ thigh highs.

10. meme says:

poor Angela, she not gettin in.

11. Truth Teller says:

does any one no where nicole r boots are from?

12. illchick says:

@Truth Teller- Nicole Richie’s boots are Chloe, but Zara has a spot-on version of them

13. Brie says:

The Target Ehllaratlon Boots caught my attention Whoa! they are only $34.99

14. garima says:

I love online shopping.

15. Kemistre B. says:

It’s officially BOOTCAMP 101 at Kemistre Boutique.. (kemistre.net) We have short boots, tall boots, knee high boots for under $60! Check us out and create some KEMISTRE with your shoe game! =)

16. Elizabeth says:

This site carry’s a good variety of boots for girls w/ big cuffs (up to 50cm in calf width)

17. AlliHam says:

I’ve got two pairs of boots from target this season….one pair is suede and very comfortable to walk around my college campus in..don’t sleep on target!