November 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Lucy Liu by Andrew Eccles for Michigan Avenue November 2012
By Faith

Lucy Liu by Andrew Eccles for Michigan Avenue November 2012.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

11 Responses to “Snapshot: Lucy Liu by Andrew Eccles for Michigan Avenue November 2012”

1. bryan flyin says:

She looks amazing! I love the shoot!

2. tt says:

love lucy lui.

3. The SPS says:

Interesting she is posted so much on this site considering her recent statements about not wanting to be dark. I would think that would make her unacceptable on an urban website.

4. Savage says:

Does she not age??

5. lola says:

WERQQQQQQQQ B*TCH

6. Kahalia says:

Asked by Letterman if she likes running outdoors or indoors, the Hollywood actress of Chinese descent said: “I run in a machine. It’s easier for me. Also if I get really dark, I’ll start to look a little Filipino, it wouldn’t match. If I start getting darker, you know what I mean? I can get really dark if I’m in the sun too much.”

7. Ti says:

She actually said that she diens not want to look (like a) philipino. Which you can interpret in several ways. But I think she doesn’t want to get tan because then she would look ‘off’. And seeing as some philipino’s do not like their complexion either , eventhough I do not think that is what she meant there is nothing wrong with what she said

8. KitKat says:

Funny how she was all indignant when Joan Rivers made that remark about asians and the color yellow, and then she turns around and basically does the same thing. The color complex extends to asian folks too.

Ti your comment sounds stupid. Thats like me saying I dont want to go out in the Summer because I dont want to look like dark skin women. Kitkat, im not ignorant to the color issues amongst Asians (southest Asia as well) I watched a special where Asians were at the beach covered from head to toe so they can remain pale.

10. KitKat says:

I wasn’t aiming my comments at you, I was responding to her (Lucy’s) ignorance in general. Apologies.