November 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Tika Sumpter definitely made a statement on the red carpet at the 16th Annual ACE Awards in NYC. For the occasion, she chose a $1,496 Alice + Olivia Jade Gathered Cap Sleeve Gown from the Fall 2012 collection:

She gave her a look a pop of color with red lips. Her retro hairstyle was exquisite!

Check out her gown on the Fall 2012 runway. It’s up for grabs here.

Hot! Tika looks absolutely stunning.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Tika Sumpter’s 16th Annual ACE Awards Alice + Olivia Fall 2012 Jade Gathered Cap Sleeve Gown”

1. Taj says:

I think Tika looks gorgeous.

2. I’m on the fence with this one. Definitely can’t get into those brows though.

3. lioness says:

Not sure I like the makeup but she looks stunning in the dress!

4. DarkEmpress says:

I rarely think Tika looks good and it is because of her eyebrows! I always wonder when people have jacked up eyebrows, why no one tells them! The dress however is on point! I think a grey sash would have made it look amazing!

5. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I agree with Lioness…the makeup seems a little dramatic for this type of dress. I see she decided to wear her natural hair because she posted a pic on her IG feed showing her hair length. It’s really long…another girlie that has hair under the weaves/wigs. So good to let your hair rest…ok, I’m getting off subject…lol…other than that, she looks very nice!

6. Westafricanmutt says:

Gown…SCORE! make up… Not so much

7. Keisha says:

I think she is gorgeous but I’m not a fan of the dress.

8. Sydni says:

I like it on the model better