November 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping

Did you all tune in to the Season Premiere of Real Housewives of Atlanta? What did you think?
Well, I was all about Bravo for most of yesterday (lazy Sunday, what can I say?), and of course was on board for Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live show after the main event. Phaedra Parks was one of his guests, and she repped the A in a low cut black top, brocade pencil skirt, and $2,095 Charlotte Olympia Galaxy Crystal Webbed Ankle Boots:

The shoe’s webbed design takes after the designer’s logo, uplifted by Swarovski crystals.

If you’re willing to splurge, get the heels at Neiman Marcus.
What do you think?

See more pictures and video here.
Images: Bravo TV

11 Responses to “Splurge: Phaedra Parks’s Watch What Happens Live Charlotte Olympia Galaxy Crystal Webbed Ankle Boots”

1. AzizMom says:

I don’t care how much money you make – $2,095 for some shoes is absurd. They are not all that and perhaps this was gratiutous to be returned after the show aired. #SMH

2. Empress says:

Phaedra let Coco beat her in the booty-lympics!

3. Marsha D says:

Those shoes are not what’s up. Gaudy and over priced.

4. Bajan Candy says:

@Empress Coco-T can beat ANYBODY in the booty-olympics…That thing is massive!!! Okay maybe not that girl from the movie ATL “Big Booty Judy” cant remember her real name. :-)

Those shoes are just okay though-I’m certainly not swooning over them.

5. I think the shoes are gorgeous, but it looks like Pheadra’s foot is about to burst out of them…not a good look.

6. meekaG says:

She was robbed in the booty-lympics lol

7. Tori says:

Booty-Lympics! LMAO! The shoes are nice, but definitely overpriced!

8. Crystal says:

Those shoes look so cheap! I wouldn’t wear them if they were free.

9. s says:

I don’t think I would pick the shoe for myself personally. Regarding Phaedra, sometimes it’s the person in the outfit and not the outfit. On another person, the shoe might actually look Hot. However, I am sure Phaedra is of the “to-hell-with-it-I’ll-wear-what-I-wanna-wear-and-I-don’t-give-a-damn-what-anybody-thinks” ilk. So, oh well………………………

10. Lolodoll11 says:

Coco outfit looks cute minus the sheer factor. Mrs Phaedra high class Parks backing that thang up? Not a good look for a “high powered attorney”. Oh, the shoes = mediocre looking and over priced