November 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

At La Goulue in Miami with her sister and boyfriend, Kourtney Kardashian wore a $37 ASOS Premium Collarless Jacket, a pleated dress with a cutout neckline dress from Greylin, and a pair of $385 Monika Chiang Metal Heel Point Toe Pumps:

Her cropped jacket features a boxy silhouette, round neckline, open front, stitched darts, cropped sleeves, and seam detailing.

Her metallic pumps feature 4″ stiletto heels, a pointed toe silhouette, and buckled ankle straps.

Get Kourtney’s full look here.

Cute! Gotta love that jacket: it’s a total steal.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

18 Responses to “Get the Look: Kourtney Kardashian’s La Goulue ASOS Premium Collarless Jacket, Greylin Dress, and Monika Chiang Metal Heel Point Toe Pumps”

1. DarkEmpress says:

Wow those heels are hot.

2. Mo_Sheri10 says:

Wow, those Kardashian girls run this blog.

3. AH says:

Love the entire look. lol @ the paps in the background. Somebody’s got to do that job- couldn’t be me.

4. Taj says:

Kourtney looks great and I think she is more fashionable than she is trendy and that is why I like her style over her sisters.

5. K says:

I love love love it and I agree Kourtney has always been more stylish than Kim in my opinion, even more so now. Please keep posting on Kourtney’s style. It is so inspirational for me. Thanks Faith keep up the good work!

6. liz says:

Sooo people always complain about this blog not showcasing Kourtney’s style. When they do, it’s barely getting any comments. Don’t be mad when they post about Kim.k !!!

7. yassss says:

Love her!!

8. Naynay says:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing @ Liz!! Anyways, I love this look, very refreshing! I love Kourtney!

9. Claire says:

Shoes = Bomb

Love this entire look…and love even more that it’s a steal! #Kourtneyskillin’ :-)

11. Kitana says:

I love Kourts style. That girl has the magic eye. She always looks best of the sisters. That jacket is bomb.

12. Mely B says:

I love this look – I’m about the same size as Kourt & check other blogs about her style. The only things I don’t like are her bag – I think it’s too big for her petite frame & her hairline – with her hair pulled up she looks like Eddie Munster.

13. t-fal says:

i love this look! esp that jacket, i could totally rock it to work or on the wknds

14. KBS says:

Those probably aren’t paps in the background. They look like tv crew for her show. Kourt doesn’t get as many comments as Kim I think because she does dress better than Kim, and people, women especially, like to tear ppl down. More people would rather bash Kim than compliment Kourtney. But as I’ve said before, I’d rather see more Kourt & less Kim.

15. bryan flyin says:

Kourtney is hands down my favorite Kardashian.

16. Kay'Gee says:

So true @ KBS, they’d rather bash kim than compliment her sisters.

17. Mimi says:

Finally! Kourtney! Love this look!

18. Toni says:

Why is Scott in casual clothes?! i need him in the suits