November 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kat Graham has a thing for flashy footwear! The actress was spotted in the same $170 Melody Ehsani x Reebok Betwix Mid Sneakers Keyshia Cole sported in August.

While Kat paired hers with a studded beanie, printed dress, and a necklace that resembles the $72 Melody Ehsani Large King of the Jungle Necklace, Keyshia opted for denim overall shorts.

The python skin kicks feature spikes and the word ‘Love’ written across the toes. Both ladies wore them with different color laces.

Kat took this one for me! Though her look has more going on (when does she ever opt for simplicity?) it works better.

What do you think? Who wore ‘em better?

11 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kat Graham vs. Keyshia Cole in Melody Ehsani x Reebok’s Betwix Mid Sneakers”

1. Samantha says:

Kay’s look has nothing to do w/those sneakers and Keisha looks ghetto fabu. I don’t like either quite frankly.

2. lolodoll1 says:

Kat won this heads down. I love her dress. Also, she looks like Solange a little in this pic.

3. lolodoll1 says:

*hands

4. Lil says:

I think the shoes suit Keisha’s more laid back outfit

5. Lil says:

*Keyshia

6. Neither one of them did the shoes justice, but I’ll go with Keyshia. Her look makes sense at least.

7. Shay says:

love Kat’s dress, but not with those shoes…Keyshia looks alright i guess…Mehhh

8. AzizMom says:

Kat gave us different, Keyshia gave us Keyshia. Feeling the kicks – need to step my sneaker game up.

9. Bajan Candy says:

I totally thought Kat was Solange!! I’m going with Kat on this one.

10. Venus says:

Loving Kat’s dress where is it from?? <3

11. Rose says:

I would Most definetly say Keyshia because I feel like if you’re just dressing laid back, then you should were some shoes that portrays that idea as well.