November 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Lianne La Havas’s Barclaycard Mercury Prize White Long Sleeve Gown
By Faith

Lianne La Havas is slowly rising the fashion ranks and she looked simple and chic at the Barclaycard Mercury Prize in London in a white long sleeve gown:

What do you think of her eye makeup? It is definitely interesting! What I am loving are her loose curls and full brows.

Corinne Bailey Rae was also in attendance in the opposite shade. Her checkered collar is hot, but I’m on the fence with the knee socks. Hmm…

I love this look! Lianne is definitely one to watch.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

19 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Lianne La Havas’s Barclaycard Mercury Prize White Long Sleeve Gown”

1. TheAntifash says:

I loooove Lianne! Her voice is AMAZING! She looks gorgeous. I’m not used to this look on her, but it works.

2. KBS says:

Never heard of her, but the look is great. The classic dress with the bed head and quirky make up I digs. I’ll even give a pass for the hem falling down and a + 2 bonus points for what appears to be real hair growing from her head.

3. Jihan says:

*google searches to find out who this is….found*

loving her makeup… trying to remember which designer used that makeup in their runway show.

4. BVB says:

@Jihan it was Anna Sui

5. Mely B says:

Love Lianne’s music! She does look stunning but I really don’t like the eye makeup. I’m also digging Corinne’s look.

6. josephine says:

i love these looks!

7. TheAntifash says:

For those who have not heard of La Havas Youtube:

Empty, Lianne La Havas, Tour Bus Session
    Lost & Found, Lianne La Havas & Durand Bernarr
    Is Your Love Big Enough, Lianne La Havas, SB.TV A64

I promise your mind will be blown. The woman is truly talented.

8. Taj says:

Lianne is both beautiful and talented. She has a remarkable voice and her album is amazing.

9. Starla says:

The look works for some odd reason. I am loving her poppy corsage. I am not sure if the hem of her dress is falling down or what. The hemline is spoiling the rest of the look.

10. She looks fab! The only thing I would change is the dot under the eyes and a bit more moisture on the lips. Corinne looks great as well. I just want to chop of that sheer part at the bottom of her dress.

SN: I’m not digging the hot or hmm shared post. If it’s about Lianne La Havass, let it be about her. Corinne is good enough for her own post. :)

11. COCO says:

Weeerk…I’d get those eyebrows tended too though. She’s actually very pretty, i never noticed before- I always had her down as quirky, not sexy, but she’s serving it here

12. Izhause says:

Lianne looks like a Goddess! She’s beautiful and an amazing talent with one hell of a voice! Corrine looks pretty too. It’s nice to see a fresh face like these two gorgeous women oh and Corrine can sang too!

13. Izhause says:

Meant fresh faces!

14. Ronnie says:

Love both looks! Both artistic but not so crazy!!

15. Izhause says:

@TheAntifash yes Empty by Lianne Is The Song!!!!!!!! As well as the other ones you mentioned!

16. JEM says:

2 natural beauties

17. endESQ says:

Love Lianne & her music!

18. Pinky says:

Im loving all the white this fall/winter. i like her look..minus the eye makeup && she could use a little clear mascacra for the brows.

19. marguerite says:

everything is wack except for that dress.