November 2nd, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Emilia from the Bronx

You guys were asking for edgier Bombshells. Well, take a look at Emilia from Bronx, New York:

She says, “I am a fashion designer and stylist of my company Eccentric-Love; www.Eccentric-Love.com.”

“I am 23-years-old and I would describe my style as being “Unique and Different”.”

“Its a mix up of Rocker, Bohemian…”

“… Vintage and Sexy.”

“I’m a vintage denim short junkie and my new love for snapbacks is an addiction.”

“Mixing prints, fabrics and colors…”

“… is how I establish my Eccentric look.”

“I dress based on my mood each day, my hairstyles are always a spur of the moment and I always carry my red lipstick!!!”

“I hope you all like my pictures.”

Your style is definitely eccentric! I love your braids, and applaud anyone with the courage to unapologetically march to the beat of their own fashion drum.
What do you think?

Posted In
122 comments

122 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Emilia from the Bronx”

1. Simone L says:

Did…did I just see her pussy in them shorts?

2. kaygee says:

omg you guys are so mean…

3. Abby says:

Pretty girl..digging the braids and green hair but this style is all over Tumblr. Nothing different about it..switch it up a little.

4. MCBG says:

She looks like she’s doing a bad version of Solange Knowles… I’m going to say fashion flop. This ish here just doesn’t make sense or style.

5. Slyeena says:

Emilia, dear, you are beautiful. Keep wearing the clothes that make you feel good. If you suffer the misfortune of reading any of the hurtful comments on this thread, don’t let it shake you. Much success to your business and much love to you, sister. I’m routing for you.

6. Melissa says:

Tacky! But different.

7. Ari says:

This is foolery! That is all.

8. Brandi says:

I think someone wanted the fashion piranha to tear this one apart…on purpose.

9. Jen says:

There’s nothing different about it. I see alot of girls on Tumblr or at Afro Punk dressed the exact same way.

10. Camilla says:

How are her eyebrows nice????? What eyebrows??? and that cameltoe is upsetting…..I can see where her lips part…. -_-

11. Professor JT says:

That’s enough…umm…EDGY! (or scary, however you look at it) Lets keep it classy, we like that better…

12. AzizMom says:

BX stand up! We can’t let this be the representative.

13. ChiChiCakez says:

VERY unique style..she’s clearly comfortable in this…she doesn’t look sloppy…i like it…but only for her…i dont see anyone else pulling this off.

14. mo mo says:

wow. I bet she won’t send her pics to fashionbomb anymore. these comments are messy.. I cannot deal!

15. cottoncande says:

Your style is uniquely you. Young, funky, and fresh. Cute.

16. janeth says:

NOT FEELING IT

17. EatStylePlay says:

sometimes i wonder if the people are this site see fashion as a one straight and narrow path. Fashion, is supposed to be daring, and to me the more it makes others uncomfortable then good! She looks like she has confidence for miles and miles, so that along makes whatever she puts on fun and cool to me. I couldn’t putt some of this off, but some of yall might not wear it but should respect someone who can step outside the box and have fun with their clothing options.

18. emilia says:

Im very happy that Claire actually took the time to feature me as a bombshell… I didn’t want to do ut but my best friend wanted me too…. thank goodness I have really tough skin and could care less about any of your hurtful comments… I hope y’all enjoy your day

19. Goldeelocks says:

Just because it’s different from the norm doesn’t necessarily mean it’s wrong. Very creative and unique style. It’s nice to know the Fashion Bomb Daily is open to featuring all types of different fashion styles.

20. Goldeelocks says:

Very unique sense of style. It’s nice to know Fashion Bomb Daily is open to feautring different types of people with different types of style.

21. cottoncandy says: