November 2nd, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Antioné from Virginia

I decided we’d have a bit of Friday fun with both a Bomber and a Bombshell. Today’s lucky lad is Antioné from Richmond, Virginia:

The self proclaimed President of the ‘Passion for Fashion Club‘ writes, “I’m an obsessed twentie something fashion student who is heavily influenced by Kanye West (brother in my head) lol.”

” I am also obsessed with Riccardo Tisci (who is the lead designer for Givenchy) and the brilliant Tom Ford.”

“My style I would say is genderless. A year ago my style was very androgynous, and my style now is more ubernite meets concrete jungle walker.”

“It’s more refined in a way.”

” In general I’m a simple dude, so I don’t like a lot of pieces that are fussy.”

“I wear things that I feel good in, and to me that is what fashion is all about.”

I believe that style should be gender less, everyone wants to stay in a box, and that to me becomes a bit boring and contrived.”

You can find me blogging my heart away over at Kidfashion85.tumblr.com. And I also launched my very own YouTube channel: antionematisse, related to all things fashion.”

I’ll have to check you out! I see you have a thing for cheetah print. I’m not mad, my brother!
What do you think of Antioné from Richmond?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

22 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Antioné from Virginia”

1. TheMrs says:

Nice looking young man, but all of his fits look the same….

2. Shana says:

I wish his pants weren’t so tight, but other than that..ok style.

3. mary says:

go TWAAAAAAAAN

4. Expressionless says:

I like his looks, but he looks so lackluster and bored… hmmm

5. Exhibit_REY says:

I see the influence of Kanye West in the photos and I’m not mad at him one bit but therein lies the problem, I see Kanye West in the photos and NOT Antioné. The only item that caught my eye was the black leather/bomber jacket with the green sleeves.

6. NicoleS says:

Thos shades have GOT to GO!! I didnt even pay attention to the fits because he looks so damn bored! You got to wear the clothes! Dont let them wear you bruh!

7. heyyall says:

why is he posing like a girl..and his pants are waaaaaaaaaaaay to tight..no go!

8. Nakia says:

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!!!!

it was ok i wish it wasnt so tight…and more masculine.

9. COTN says:

Go Antione! True Bomber.

10. lola says:

What in the foolywang hell?
    LAWD HAM MERCY *clutches pearls*

11. Sarah says:

His aura is too feminine for the style he wants to show.

12. Carmen says:

A sight…I am not a fan of guys dressing like women and posing as such..sorry boo

13. I’d like this a lot more if his pants weren’t so fitted. I see he’s rocking the same ‘WERK’ hat as the bombshell! Do tell where it’s from!

14. Get your own styles says:

Why copy the 80′s gens style ?

I think it looks a bit odd when someone who wasn’t around then dresses like then ….

15. He looks amazing and all those hating as broads who don’t have styles sitting behind the damn computer looking a mess in day old clothes..he rocks and knocks my socks off….

16. Derek says:

Why are the girls mad…Geesh ya’ll should be a lesbian…i can’t deal

I would like to know where he got that jean jacket with the leopard sleeves because I would like one.

18. Laura says:

Why so serious?

19. Tiffany says:

I LOVE IT! Its nice seeing animal print on men. And to the ladies who posted about the way he is standing…. Please GET A LIFE.

20. Lisa K says:

Yess to @laura…these girls be too pressed…always saying we need more masculine men…but damn…isn’t fashion suppose to be FUN? he is giving me everything..plus his pants may be tight but aleast there not off his ass…

21. Santos says:

The FIRST AND ONLY BOMBER where i can say i loved EVERY LOOK.

The looks may not be original as they do give a Kanye vibe, but they are fashion forward

The fit may be a tad off but it doesn’t detract from the looks as a whole…WORK

22. Whitney Q. says:

Loved most of his looks especially the last one! Some hits & some misses!