November 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Rita Ora’s New York City Topshop Animal Biker Jacket
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora spent her Halloween performing on The Late Show with David Letterman. The singer was seen leaving the show’s studio in New York City in Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2013 green trousers and a $360 Topshop Animal Biker jacket.

She completed her look with a few Miu Miu Fall 2012 accessories, including their $795 leather tassel loafers and bicolor Madras bag.
Her biker jacket features animal and floral print all over, and is made from 100% leather. It appears to be a lower priced interpretation of this Balmain jacket, as seen on Kim Kardashian, and Lala Anthony.

Get her full look below.

Aside from wishing she had worn a pair of skinny pants, this look isn’t too shabby. I’m in love with the jacket.

What do you think? Are you feeling Rita’s look?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

12 Responses to “Splurge: Rita Ora’s New York City Topshop Animal Biker Jacket”

1. Enigma says:

I’m definetly feeling the jacket.

2. Dionne says:

I love the jacket!

3. The jacket is fab, but this look is a hot ass mess. Wish I could blame it on Halloween, but clearly we can’t trust Rita to pull together a great look.

4. The jacket is dope! Love it!

5. lola says:

this bish needs to stop.

6. M. says:

Cute jacket!

She’s growing on me…

8. Diamond says:

Is this a joke? She looks like an 80s grandma in this fit. Seriously someone tell me this is a halloween costume.

9. SLIMB says:

For once, I can admit she looks cute here.

10. Mely B says:

(sighing): I like the jacket and even think the pants, bag & shoes are cute together but that hideous white top with the kitten ears spoil her look.

11. I am so feeling her look. I love love the green pants. Wicked.