November 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Kim Kardashian linked up with beau Kanye West, sister Kourtney, and Scott Disick for a photo op in Miami, flaunting a lace top and black leather pants offset by $925 Dolce & Gabbana lace booties:

20121031-185523.jpg

The now sold out open toe booties (similar to these) are fashioned out of Italian lace and leather.

In case you’re interested in a look for less, her outfit is easy to achieve. Simply slip on a black lace top from French Connection, Chelsea & Violet faux leather pants, and Schutz Lace Booties from Cusp:

Would you wear it?
20121031-185536.jpg

44 Responses to “Look for Less: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Lace Top, Black Leather Pants, and Dolce & Gabbana Lace Booties”

I do like the lace top. But what’s Kourtney wearing?? Can we get deets on that?

2. I agree! I am loving Kourtney’s style and would love to see more of her, I know Kim is pushing for reviews of her style but Kim can share the space, because Kourtney seems to do her thang effortlessly and I would like to see more of it.

3. tasha says:

Cute pieces but i wouldnt wear it myself. Can we get more post on Kourt and Khloe

4. Tiffany says:

How many outfits is she going to wear with those leather pants? Kanye – Kim is NOT Amber Rose. Please stop. Thanks!

5. nike says:

Everything seems forced about these two.

6. Theresa says:

This look isn’t flattering on Kim at all. The pieces look good just not together!

7. Kitana says:

Now this outfit I don’t like. This looks like something Liz Taylor would wear if she was still with us today.

8. Mrs Windy city says:

agree with @Theresa- I love the top but maybe it should have been tucked in? Or with a skirt?

9. nmillmich25 says:

In my opinion, Kim K looks mad fat in those pants, I saw Beyonce in them and she looked fat as well… what is it with leather pants?? or is it just me???

10. DarkEmpress says:

Can we move on from the endless Kim K. posts. Her style is wack. She looks ridiculous. Look at what Kourtney is wearing. Looks much better and fashionable. Leather and Revealing are Kim’s staples. I come to the fashionbombdaily for unique inspiration. this is not inspiring or unique.

11. I like the look on Kim, it’s a bit of an overkill for day time, but she still looks nice. I’d love to see a head to toe look of Kourt.

12. natasha says:

Kim looks good. I like her top, it’s a lot of fabric hiding nothing lol. I’ve always liked the leather and lace look.

13. Jenna says:

Nothing Kimmy wears these days is style worthy. I remember I always used to Google her style to get ideas for outfits because she used to wear really cute high/low pieces effortlessly. Now, I just look at her and shake my head. Kourt and Scott are the standout couple in these pics why not post on them instead???

14. liz says:

I actually think this is one of her best most recent outfits. Not sure why it’s getting so much criticism.

15. Ahdahmah says:

Way TOOOOOO much going on, its just wrong. Now Kourtney’s Outfit i need the 411 on. I just can’t get to grips with kimye.

16. *SIGH* I don’t like it. I agree with the comments above, what is Kourtney wearing. In the words of Luvvie, I’m tired of Kim & Kaye playing the game of “Who Gone Be Tackier.” LOL

17. Enigma says:

I like this outfit as well as what Kourtney is wearing

18. Donna says:

I’d like to know where I can find Kourtney’s dress. She’s always been the best dressed Kardashian in my book.

19. Suri says:

Who goes shopping dressed like that during daytime?
    She is always doing too much. Smh

20. yusufswifee says:

haha! I like this. I really do. The top makes me say YAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I understand the critics…leather pants have been around for years and they have always been tricky to pull off. I will always love kim but I also always love the idea of those tatas being lifted just a tad with the help of a good bra or more plastic surgery – no matter. And we are all clear that Kanye thinks he is still dressing Amber Rose…but whatever. It amuses me. I love them all. At least it isnt another midriff – crop top ensemble…:-)

21. jme says:

Kourtney!Kourtney!Kourtney!

22. Kisha says:

nmillmich25 I think you’re right, about leather pants making people look thicker. I’m really skinny but when I wear my leather pants people always say they make me look curvier which for me is a compliment. Also, Scott and Kourtney looked way more stylishd, you guys should do a post on them!

23. Kai says:

@ Liz: It’s receiving so much criticism because people hate Kim Kardashian. It’s not even just a dislike for her, though. It’s also the over-exposure. When you see a celebrity too much you get tired of them. I find it funny how people always ask for more Kourtney and Khloe posts, yet when Claire does do a post on them they get low responses/comments. Anyway, I really do like this look. Especially with her hair pulled back like this. It’s clean. I feel like she should’ve been in Rome with this look. Something about reads romantic to me.

24. Empress says:

I love the lace top. Simple!

I think Rihanna would pull off this look so much better, but Kim K looks nice….definitely not her worst look. & I think Kai has a good point… Despite ppl’s despise for Kim, or the overkill of Kim, the amount of comments/replies don’t lie. I say keep on posting on Kim’s style…but maybe also post on Kourt – she’s definitely a fashion force.

26. Lola_89 says:

I love the lace top. Over the leather pants.
    I get that blog readers like Kim but Claire, can we focus Kourtney! I think she looks so much better than kim in this picture yet there is no mention of her in this post. I know your blog mainly focuses on celebrities but at some point, fashion has to trump popularity.

27. LawyerLady says:

Preach Kai!

28. Claire says:

I’m not in love with Kourtney’s dress! But if you want it, we’ll search for it. Stay tuned for the update. X

29. liz says:

@ Kai….You hit the nail on the head!!

30. neharra says:

I’m not sure what everyone else is talking about but kourtney’s dress is not all that. As a matter of fact if Kim had that same look, a lot of people would call it a fashion fail. I think people just love to love Kourtney’s fashion sense..same usually goes for solange

31. Mil says:

I like the top. Zara has one similar. But i dnt see the hype over what kourtney is wearing? Looks like a high low mu mu! Hated it

32. sasha says:

I actually like this…it may be a bit much for daytime, but this is the best thing I’ve seen on her in a grip.

33. Kerry says:

I find it funny that everything is considered “hating” these days. The top is gorgeous but she needs a better bra and the leggings/pants are a bit long in the crotch. Agree with whoever said the pieces are nice, just not together. Sorry Kim :(

34. Angela says:

Love Kim’s outfit.. But wouldn’t chose to wear a more open shoe. Not necessarily open toe, but maybe a pump.

35. yonaton says:

this look is classy, chic, and timeless. idk what the critics are seeing but this look is spot on for kim. she looks very distinguished and effortless in this pic. haters be gone

36. none says:

(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcrykuQRUG1rcphdjo1_500.jpg) i’ll wait for Kourt’s dress- too cute! though im not a fan of open toe booties, i’d love to see them in a royal blue, red, or nude color.. and rocked by someone (with a style) like Solange. in Kim’s look, a skirt wouldve been the better option, imo.

37. Dana says:

Kourtney looks amazing. Kim looks trying.

38. AH says:

Kim looks like shes wearing something a singer in their 40s would wear to perform in Las Vegas

39. J Danielle says:

love Kimmie but again she does look foolish as of late. Regardless, I agree with the crowd—more Kourtney and Khloe would be welcomed! Loved what Khloe was wearing on xfactor the other night even though her nipple was showing. Does no one wear bras in that family anymore??

40. Nicolette says:

i kinda like the look she looks fab

41. Camille says:

I wouldn’t wear it out for lunch BUT I do love her lace top. Does anyone know where it is from?

42. The shoes are perfect. Kim is always looking good these days. Nice one.

43. CJ says:

This is becoming a problem.

44. cottoncandy says: