October 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By Cliche

Not to worry, folks! Kim Kardashian made it out of New York ahead of the storm, and is back enjoying life in a sunny and fabulous Miami. She was snapped at the Prestige Imports car showroom wearing a $1,095 Donna Karan Metallic Fold-Over Stretch Pencil Skirt, a forest green camisole, and her beloved Tom Ford Chain Sandals.

Her skirt is a blend of gold stretch linen, viscose, nylon, and spandex.

If you’re interested in a little splurge, get her skirt here.

I like the way the skirt hugs Kim’s curves. While I’m a bit undecided on the ensemble as a whole, it is pretty solid.

Meanwhile, I can’t stop laughing at the photo below. Doesn’t it remind you of a still from an ’80s movie where the bombshell is strutting, the men are staring, and the cheesy music is blaring in the background?

At any rate, what do you think of Kim’s latest look?

~Cliché

41 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Donna Karan Metallic Fold-Over Stretch Pencil Skirt”

1. EatStylePlay says:

LOLOL the skirt of really pretty but what’s funny is all the guys staring at her walking about the guy biting his lip like he wants to put her on a plate or something haha. Anyway i like the skirt, but I think a better top would have been better. looks like a slip.

Totally agree @EatStylePlay. Love the skirt, but think it would’ve been better with a different top perhaps. Funny pic though lol.

I think these guys are gay…

4. mary says:

she looks trashy

5. Kitana says:

Its so cute, really like this outfit. I’ve never cared for her but since Kanye has been working his magic, she’s better than ever. Although her rear looks terrible and lopsided. That thing has a mind of its own.

6. gina says:

Her make up is flawless, she is very pretty. I don’t like the fit of the shirt but I do like the color on her, it compliments her skin tone.

7. TP says:

I think Kim looks pretty. But as a woman with hips and butt I stay away from pencil skirts in fabrics like linen because I can’t stand the creasing!!!!

8. I think she looks cute. The top isnt bad to me either. I’d wear it.

9. KM says:

Honestly, this is a bit much as usual. The outfit itself is cute but who walks around at a dealership like that in real life.

10. Deb says:

Love the outfit. I’m glad she’s embracing color again.
    @EatStylePlay had me rolling….

11. M. says:

Had the same feelings @KM.

She can pull anything off! HAWTTTTT

13. Prettigyrl78 says:

Lord knows I love me some Kimmy…that is one thick baddy….I think she looks doggone awesome…

14. bella says:

i love this look! she looks cute

15. Likkke Miss says:

a different top would have made this perfect, but it’s gorgeous skirt especially against her skin tone.

16. Suri says:

Hair and make-up are nice.
    BUT sorry: Kim is about to become fat. The trained liposuccioned waist do not fool me. The black community praises this type of body shape. But come on! It looks ok in pics but I’m sure in person it would be obvious it’s time for her 5’3″ self to lose weight and go back to the body she had circa 2009. Those clothes are not a good choice for her new frame at all: the creases on the skirt, the sloppy “Mama had 10 kids” boobs…sorry no!
    And the guys in the back are her people and they are gay. They looking at the paps, not her too big backside.

17. yusufswifee says:

this look is fine with me…teamkimk…always like to see the tatas up a bit but I’m fine with it.

18. Empress says:

I think she looks cute. That pic is “heelarious”

19. Sharmisa says:

Am I the only one that feels like all of Kim’s outfits have been rather ill fitting?? Kanye’s got her looking a bit whorish.. or is that just me..?

20. Nakia P says:

Agree with Sharmisa

Uh the fit is off and wrong top. Sorry kimmie!

pencil skirt with her thickness..uh no! Sorry kimmie!

23. This outfit would be perfect if she had on a bra. The top isn’t the problem, it’s Kimmy’s lack of support.

24. ladyb says:

At this point, the one or two negative comments are just amusing to me. Doing the most as usual. SMH
    Kim’s curves 10/10 as far as I’m concerned. I think she’s waiting to have kids before she lifts those boobs. I like the outfit…it’s very MIAMI for a change

It’s not all bad. The skirt is cute

26. mocha says:

makeup and face = gorgeous
    the skirt is nice but could have been worn so much better, take a look at where the very top of the skirt and her top meet. The very top of the skirt is all bunched up, you can see it in the front and the back. I don’t think she’s dressing herself these days idk. It just looks off

27. sigh….kim can do no wrong…i swear she’ll wear a sack of potatoes and still kill it.

28. Jonesy says:

Chile please! I can make a skirt better than that or go in F21 and get one!

Kim looks a mess in this pic

29. Kikelomo says:

While I can appreciate Kim’s attempts at reinventing her (Kanye’s) personal style, most of her looks have fallen short as it pertains to tailoring. Her former stylist Monica Rose had every piece tailored to perfection, whereas now she looks like she’s just throwing items on off of the couture racks.

30. Liz says:

so fed up of her and these skirts…did she buy 1 get 1000000000 free?!

No..not a good fit kimmie..cakes are too big!

Noooooo! Too ill-fitting

33. Cookie says:

Kim, just say no to this shapes and these fabrics!

34. Izhause says:

She looks so thrilled! Thank Gawd her Homies are there to gawk at her for atmosphere!

35. tasha says:

I actually like this look on Kim compared to the others..

The guy in the middle is having thoughts about kim. HILARIOUS

36. Angela says:

The outfit looks nice on her..

37. Jade says:

Claire can we get a look for less on the skirt. GORG! &I agree that its not the outfit thats ill fitting, it is improper bra support. &for those saying who wears this to car dealerships…. um Kim K! hello, when you have her finances and her social status you wear this to pump gas. Give her a break!

38. Nathy says:

I do not love that outfit at all. The skirt is pretty enough, but it gathers in all the wrong places and it looks like its at least one size too small. I have a similar figure and I know its hard to find something that says “bombshell” and not “slutty”, but this outfit is not it!

39. LawyerLady says:

My mother would hate this look for all the reasons you ladies stated above but I love it. I love the camisole top. And I like that her boobs aren’t pushed up under her chin. They look real.

40. Attavanti says:

Nice skirt, wrong body for the skirt. Kim is getting wider and wider. At this rate she won’t be able to wear any tight outfits. Breast implants will do that to you after they have been in long enough; she has at least one autoimmune disease that she knows of. She probably has a thyroid problem. I don’t believe she is eating herself to fatness. What will happen when she gets fatter?

41. noman says:

Kim is most sexiest hollywood celebrity she is real price of US