October 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shoes, Who Wore it Better

Kim Kardashian was down in Miami, searching for homes with buddy Jonathan Cheban and sister Kourtney, in the same $1,295 Valentino Rockstud Over the Knee Boots she wore last winter while dining with then husband Kris Humphries.

While she wore all white most recently to bless the Miami weather, she rocked the suede stunners with jeans, a loose top, a Jahaanara Gilet Lamb Fur Vest, and a $150 Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora last December.

The camel-toned suede boots have gold-toned pyramid-shaped studs trim on the front.

This is a classic case of old Kim vs. the new Kim. Which do you prefer? I think I like her fedora/fur vest ensemble just a tad more, as the boots seem better pegged for colder weather and warm separates.
What do you think?

21 Responses to “When Did She Wear it Better? Kim Kardashian in Valentino’s Rockstud Over the Knee Suede Boots”

1. porsche says:

I mean, is this really a question? Lol
    She wore it best with the vest…hands down. Fab look by the way!

2. lolodoll1 says:

The old look definitely the winner. Not feeling this new Kim at all. Also, I get this vision in my head of the FBD staff laughing like some evil scientist when clicking to submit KK posts. No secret several of those who frequent this site are tired of the KK posts, but I’m sure you don’t care….as long as you’re getting the hits, which it seems her posts (and I’m guilty of contributing to the issue here) = comments galore.

3. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Nice to see a picture of Kim and her husband…and not her boyfriend for a change. :-)
    Look #1 and face #1 are winners!

4. krystel says:

Last year

I think she totally rocked those boots last year!!!!!!!

6. 3 Baby Mothers, YUCK says:

I remember when the FASHION bomb was really about FASHION- you know..clothes, shoes and accessories and not just about FASHION as it relates to Kim K..who isn’t even fashionable- she is TRENDY.

Kourtney actually has WAY more STYLE and actual fashion..but FASHION BOMB staffers for some reason can only and i do mean ONLY fixate on fashion as it relates to this non talented, non fashionable surgically altered “celeb”.

7. Shana says:

I think Kim rocked it better last year with her husband. I do agree Kim isn’t naturally fashionable, she’s trendy..but i digress. Last look wins.

8. Jada King says:

I like last yr look. She’s not pulling off this look that she keeps doing … the long pencil skirt with boots and it looks ummm not cute. I was just in Miami and her clothing choice really confuses me while ppl in the background are in maxi dresses and sandals.

9. Kai says:

I’m starting to like this new Kim. Looking at these pictures side by side you can definitely see how her style has changed over the course of a year, regardless of whether its influenced by Kanye or his stylist or whoever. I’m starting to like it. I like this white look, granted she should’ve wore different heels.

10. I love em! Her new style is killer!

11. libby17 says:

LOL, back when she was fashionable. @ 3 baby mothers: i agree about Kourtney having more style.

12. I love the first look, but I really don’t understand why do you blog about her so frequently. Do you do so to rank? She is a mediocre dressers in regards to being a fashionista. I think Kris Jenner is the fliest, then Kourtney. Now, she always looks sloppy and the silhouette ill proportioned. I don’t hate on them at all. As I explained before, my nephew Rashad dated Khloe which was way after I had developed a admiration for Kris Jenner. But serious it’s like why do you keep blogging about her? I think Cassie has great style. If you want to obsess over someone why not her? But in your defense I think you have been blogging about Solange almost as much, which makes much more sense to your audience demographics. But to the original questioned i did in fact love the 1st look when I saw it last fall. I wanted those boots, I searched for them after Christmas hoping to find them on sale. I was only able to find the chocolate brown on sale.

13. Last year. I can’t with Kim and that first Sunday outfit with the boots. I just can’t.

14. Bliss says:

Kanye let her keep those boots?! She looks much better with them when she was being herself and had her own style. This new Im going to do whatever it takes to get wifed up thing is more that a little bit desperate, almost as desperate as Kanye’s attempt to turn a hoe into a housewife. Style is more than just what you put on. I think that the other reason why Kim looks better in the first post is because she looks comfortable and she looks like she is being herself!

15. gina says:

I don’t care for the that big vest but i like the way she’s carrying herself in the first outfit. Though she still looks nice with her new look I like when she dresses to her sense of style. Also pencil skirts with boots is usually hard to pull off, her white outfit would have looked better with some pumps.

16. tonya says:

You dont understand why she did the post but yet you looked and commented on it O_o..I really dont like alot of the stuff faith post and I scroll past it because its not my style so if you no likey you no readie its that simple.

17. nia says:

STAY OFF THE WEBSITE, SKIP THE KIM K POSTS, SUBMIT YOUR OWN IDEAS OR STFU. obvi your complaints are irrelevant

18. Eb says:

I’m glad that this new style of hers is getting better but I still love and appreciate the old Kim K. She was stylish and chic with hints of glamour. I wish she’d STOP lettin’ Kanye control her closet and go back to her former style!!

19. Angela says:

I actually like the boots with both outfits.

Last year, hadns down. The boots seem ill-fitting with the ‘summery’ all white.

21. yusufswifee says: