October 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping

Nicki Minaj feted the launch of her MAC Viva Glam “Nicki” lipglass at Selfridge’s in London in pink tights, a tutu, turquoise tank, $2,095 Christian Louboutin Loubi Boots, and a $95 Artistic Flair jacket by Abeyo Marqz:

While the jacket looks certifiably cooky on Ms. Nicki, it actually appears quite demure minus the tutu and tights.

The white front 3/4 collar long sleeve jacket has artistic prints and a one button closure.
If you’re down to making it work, get yours from www.abeyomarqz.com.

Would you wear it?

12 Responses to “Steal: Nicki Minaj’s MAC Viva Glam Lipglass Launch Abeyo Marqz Artistic Flair Jacket”

1. Above Par says:

NEVER would have guessed that’s what that jacket looked like, Lawd a mercy, and whats with her makeup? It is not reading well under the flashes and lights

That jacket is actually really nice.

3. Nicki Minaj is a horrible artist, but I have to admit that she shows off a little bit of style sometimes.

4. That cant’ be the same jacket. Looks like Nicki has on two pieces. What ever’s going on, she looks crazy.

5. lola says:

this bish needs to disappear.

6. ifeyinwa says:

Chinekee!is that what jacket looks like?!designers shld pay HER not to wear their clothes

7. Riley says:

Those are two different jackets from the same designer. The one Nicki is wearing, fabulously I might add, comes with a fur lining. The one displayed does not. The two pieces are completely different in their own right. Also we’re all adults here so please keep your disrespectful comments about Ms. Minaj to a mininum unless you want some angry fans attacking you. Whether you like her or not, respect her. You’re adults I assume so act like it.

8. CA says:

How does she always manage to make such beautiful designs look so tacky and unattractive?…like really! Lmao

9. KimberlyLove says:

I’d wear it, but not how nicki wore it

KimberlyLove.net

10. Nicolette says:

dont like at all

11. Bajan Candy says:

That’s clearly not the same jacket, lol!!! Regardless, Nicki still looks a hot dang mess. I realize it’s a costume for her but still. Her look makes me wanna throw up.

12. yusufswifee says:

i would just like to say that this lipglass is fab. I recently purchased it a trip to MAC for two lipsticks gone horribly wrong – I walked out with the lipsticks liners mascara and the lipglass. I have the Nicki lippie and DO NOT love it and the chic that “took advantage” of me assured me the glass goes with everything/looks good alone/blahblahblah – she was right. I’ll be buying more. A little goes a long way and it has changed my life:-)