October 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Footballer Victor Cruz attended Samsung’s Galaxy Note II launch last night in yet another predictable Givenchy sweater.

This time, his top of choice was their $490 Appliquéd Cotton-Jersey Sweater, which he offset with dark pants, a Yankees snapback, and red sneakers.

The gray number has a black collar, ribbed trim, and a red stars and stripes appliqué. If you like, get yours at Mr. Porter.

*Yesterday, Fashion Bomb Facebook fan Reynald wrote, “I’m tired of seeing rappers/singers/athletes in Givenchy tees; that’s the male equivalent to girls wearing an Herve [Leger] bodycon dress.”

Do you agree?

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Victor Cruz’s Samsung Galaxy Note II Launch Givenchy Appliquéd Cotton Jersey Sweater”

1. Marsha D says:

That man….mm mm mm. Oh yes…the sweater is nice too.

2. Jennifer says:

Victor Cruz can wear whatever he wants as long as he continues looking scrumptious.

But yes, I totally agree with Reynald.

3. Bella says:

He is sooo fine. I don’t mind Givenchy posts with Victor Cruz

That is all.

*swoons*

4. TheAntifash says:

I’m convinced Riccardo has purchased space on FBD lol.

I ain’t mad tho…

5. Claire says:

@TheAntiFash I wish he would! I can’t even get an invite to the show! haha.

6. tasha says:

Ha it has become the body con dress of men. People will play something out before it even hits stores.

7. Suri says:

Those Givenchy T-shirts are what those HL dresses were for women: played out and way too popular. They are not even that special. Just stars thrown here and there, “religious” pics sometimes and that’s it.

8. Rkw_love says:

Very cute guy…he mks the sweater look good!

He’s sexy so he gets a pass from me. Would prefer no shirt, but I’ll take what I can get.

10. Lips77 says:

Cruz! Nuff said! He can wear all stripes and stars by Givenchy and everything is still good in the world. I lust him bad!!