October 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Who Wore it Better

Ne-Yo posed with an adoring fan outside of Hollywood’s Tru Nightclub last night in the same $475 Givenchy Apache Print T-shirt baller Amare Stoudemire wore to attend the brand’s Spring 2013 menswear show back in July:

While Amare skewed more subdued in black slacks, a blazer, Nike Air Yeezy 2 solar sneakers, and a knit cap, Ne-Yo decided to pick up on the shirt’s more colorful elements with red pants, black shoes, and his signature fedora.
The shirt has a crew neckline, banded cuffs, and a star print.

Though neither gentleman is shutting it down per se, I think I like Amare’s iteration a tad more. He found a way to dress up the tee while holding on to a few casual elements. And I like how his Air Yeezy’s match the shirt (without looking matchy matchy).
What do you think?

Despite their hefty pricetag, these tees sell out like crazy! Get it before it’s gone at LuisaViaRoma.com.

6 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Amaré Stoudemire vs. Ne-Yo in Givenchy’s Apache Print T-Shirt”

1. heyyall says:

I would say the basket ball guy..but 4 hun for a shirt!?! I mean I guess….

2. kay says:

None of them!!! not Amare Stoudemire or Neyo… theseGivenchy shirts need to be burned. Taking a regular printed shirt of stars is not fashion and charge 250 plus. Lunacy!!!

3. bella says:

neither. they both look stupid to me.

4. Kaci says:

Amarie does. But what happened to him? He used to be Good looking and well groomed. Now with all that untamed facial hair he has the appearance of a spokesman from the daily planet.

5. Syl says:

They both look ridiculous to me so neither!! i like the shirt but i wouldnt get it bcuz it is way over priced

6. Lolodoll11 says:

Amare and I guess Givenchy tees for men is what louboutins are to women…played!