October 24th, 2012
Accessories, Fashion News, Solange Knowles
Solange Knowles Curates Collection for Lady Grey Jewelry

New York based jewelry line Lady Grey recently launched their e-commerce site, and tapped Solange Knowles as the first industry insider to pluck a few pieces for a curated collection. Log on to LadyGreyJewelry.com to see a few Solange approved cuffs, necklaces, and rings.

Arc Cuff, $255

Horizontal Ring, $75

Lizzy Link Necklace, $370

The collection is small, yet strong. I personally love the architectural cuff and these fly cage earrings:

Cage Earrings, $210

Prices are quite high, with rings averaging $185, cuffs clocking in at $250, and necklaces going for $370.

Trizoid Cuff, $220

Spear Necklace, $220

The site promises more curated collections, including one edited by designers Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs.
What do you think, would you splurge on these pieces?

Solange Knowles in Lady Grey Cuffs at the 2012 Met Ball

See more and purchase at LadyGreyJewelry.com.

21 Responses to “Solange Knowles Curates Collection for Lady Grey Jewelry”

1. kari says:

HMMM what the hell? looks like Karla Closets jewelry line….

2. The pieces are pretty, but like karl said, they look very similar to the collection Karla from Karla Closet’s line.

3. MF says:

Lady Grey has been around since 2009 so actually Karla’s jewelry looks like Lady Grey!!!

4. Angela says:

That yellow dress is divine on her! Love it

5. tasha says:

Love the pieces not the price point. I have a bracelet similar to the first one that is Nordstrom brand for $50

6. Amani says:

I adore the cage earrings but won’t be paying $210 for them!

7. Lola A. says:

That looks just like Kara’s line! I thought thats who she was wearing the the met gala!

8. CJ says:

Solange is just effortlessly timeless.

9. I wouldn’t splurge nor is it worth the splurge.

Heck no to those prices. Some of these designers get way out of pocket with their price points.

11. Lazy Luxe says:

I also that she was wearing a piece from Karla’s line with Roman & Sunstone at the gala. The cage earrings and Lizzy link necklace are my favorite.

I know thats right! No for the prices!

13. Love the caged earrings and arc bracelet

14. Deb says:

@Kari..OMG!!!!! I thought the same thing. But I’m loving those cage earrings.

15. CallMeCay says:

I am in LOVE with these pieces! Especially the Lizzy link styles! These are gorgeous!

16. Simong Paul says:

I just love the design of Lizzy Link Necklace..

17. Beautiful jewellery!!! lovely design and style.specially i love the necklace.

18. Jones says:

I would have to see this in person! Online web stores be full of trickery!
    I purchased that Amoy necklace from LyraLoveStar for $55 and I swear that thin thing was only worth $5!

People always want to sell shat but never want to give you quality! Especially my people!

#DOBETTERFOLK!

19. These pieces are so stunning, I love the arc cuffs!

20. Marcelle says:

They’re all very nice and affordable.