October 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Brandy for Vibe Vixen October/November 2012
By Faith

Brandy for Vibe Vixen October/November 2012.

Source: Vibe Vixen

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Snapshot: Brandy for Vibe Vixen October/November 2012”

1. mi manning says:

she looks nice…although not really used to her lookin’ like that! what is it…the older you get, the less clothes you wear?! She would look just as nice rockin’ a sharp ass suit like Solange Knowles. And the belt/leash collar around her neck? Black women no longer need to be exploited in animalistic matter! Sometimes “art” can be political, too… so don’t be like “awe Mi manning chill out…it’s just a picture!” Yeah, done by the same people who are ALWAYS showing women of color on the cover half-naked! Brandy is bigger than this! ALL black women are bigger than this! We ARE the GREAT MOTHER…direct descendant of the MOST HIGH…the UNIVERSE!

2. TT says:

She looks really good!

3. Savage says:

@mi manning, When I 1st saw the pic the 1st thing that came to mind was that “She is better than this and I expect more” I’m sorry…I do lol

4. like_really_ray says:

WERK

5. SLIMB says:

She looks hott. & her legs look amazing !!

6. t-fal says:

Brandy is killing it!!

@ mi manning & Savage – lets keep in mind, this is a shoot for Vibe Vixen. She’s more clothed than most for them. I’d feel she was inapropriately naked if this was vogue.

7. iQgraphics says:

the photoshopped shorts are killing me to no end
    other than that, she looks nice.

8. SAW says:

Okay. Im so happy I’m not the only person that doesn’t like this Brandy. what happen to the I wanna be down Brandy

9. i feel very uncomfortable looking at her bra..but really, her face is flawless.

10. Bree says:

lol…you people are so dramatic…

She looks great!

11. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

The spread is nice BUT seems like anyone who wants to make a come back or come back on the music scene has to have half their clothes off. I agree with t-fal. You have to think about what magazine this is for. This is right up Vibe Vixen alley. So, she’s properly clothed in this spread. Hey, we’ve heard it 1 million times, sex sells….she does seem a little awkward looking trying to be hard selling sex because we’ve known her 1st album and her humblness in the industry. Now she’s older, a mother…she’s just doing what industry folks do…selling sex!

12. endESQ says:

LOL – there’s a story in this issue called “Skin-Tight and Sporty Fall Trends.”

13. iQgraphics says:

LOL @ special Zebra
    The bra is def a problem…
    its not like a lingerie bra… its a regular a$$ undergarment… that is a tad bit odd to be looking at.

all that’s missing is some granny pannys

14. Pleeeaase says:

Nothing is wrong with this shoot, she isn’t naked this is a video shoot! For vibe vixen at that! I think she’s been doing the damn thing as of late! And she where more clothes then the rest of them! But hold up ya’ll want monica to wear more sexy clothing so make up ur mind.

15. Dion says:

@Saw when Brandy sang “I wanna be down” she was a kid, Brandy is an adult with a child now, so of course she wont continue being a kid. I for one think she looks sexy, just like @t-fal said, its vibe vixen so she will show some sex appeal.

Her album is off the chain btw :)

16. Hmm…I have mixed feelings about this! On one side Brandy looks like she is trying really hard but on the other I’m feeling like this is super appropriate for a magazine cover and goes perfectly with the look she has been aiming for recently. Maybe this new Brandy will just take some getting used to?

17. Taj says:

Brandy is pretty and talented. I love the pics.

18. AzizMom says:

In Brandi’s defense, all of her promo tour and in-store outfits were pretty modest. I think she’s dressing her age, yet for her audience. I’m not the Vibe Vixen target but this look feels appropriate and she surely pulled it off looking amazing!

19. Omgeezy!! says:

I know what happened to brandy she grew up!! Everybody wears bras like that even in Elle spreads. She looks gorge and those Versace shoes are serious!

20. Meme says:

I agree with the comments about the bra…even victorias secret would offer a bra more magazine worthy lol

21. Jannelle-Marie says:

The cover shot is everything though

22. Chaboogie says:

Damn!! Go girl!!

23. Westafricanmutt says:

She has some bomb legs though. I am officially jealous