October 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Nicole Richie
By Faith

Nicole Richie went for a sultry look at the QVC Presents “FFANY Shoes On Sale” event in NYC. She sported a red lace dress from Scanlan & Theodore’s Spring 2012 collection:

The detailing on the dress is exquisite!

Nicole clearly took a cue from the brand’s Spring 2012 lookbook when it came to styling.

I am living for this dress! I think Nicole does it justice.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…Nicole Richie’s QVC Presents FFANY Shoes on Sale Event Scanlan & Thedore Spring 2012 Red Dress”

1. Chris styles says:

It’s amazing how she reinvented herself. Because she was a hot ass mess…but I guess it’s never too late to change. She looks great here!

2. tasha says:

I am living for this dress. Go Nicole

3. Nguyen says:

This is a great dress for Nicole Richie. The silhouette makes her look taller. The eye makeup is a bit heavy handed for my taste, but the hair looks great in an updo. I would really of liked to of seen a bold accessory, like a cuff bracelet. It’s a great look overall.

4. Susan D says:

Love Nicole Ritchie’s look! I found a way to get the celeb look without spending a ton of money. Style Room shopping tours are the way to go. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375574102459410&set=a.349123311771156.103531.336957726321048&type=1&theater

5. SLIMB says:

She looks FAB!

6. I’ll sleep in that dress if I can… GORGE!!!!!

7. M1zzdlady says:

Nicole looks great, perhaps sandals would have done this look more justice.

8. reesha says:

haute!!!

I was skeptical at first, but looking at the pics…she looks amazing! Sorry Nicole for ever doubting you lol! And I love that she has on proper undergarments for this (as in I cannot see them) – that would’ve ruined the look. Werk Nicole! #stunning

10. t-fal says:

she looks fab. amazing what some good alterations can do, she’s super short and tiny and this dress could have easly swallowed her without good tailoring.