October 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Kerry Washington was in attendance at the 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala last night in a black and white strapless splatter print dress from Monique Lhuillier’s Spring 2012 collection:

She pulled her hair up into a half-up half-down style to complement the girlish nature of her frock.

What do you think of her nails for the evening?

Check out her dress on the Spring 2012 runway.

I am not a fan of Kerry’s satin bow pumps here, but I do love her in this dress! She really has a hold on elegant and feminine dresses and they work wonderfully on her.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Gown”

1. Taj says:

Kerry looks gorgeous but I would have chosen another pair of shoes. I love the dress.

2. I like the dress, can even deal with the shoes, but I can’t with the hair and those nails—I take that back, I can’t with the shoes either. Back to the drawing board Kerry!

3. Marsha D says:

Muwah! That’s my Kerry!

4. Sherrie says:

She is truly a class act. Definition of elegance

5. Bauce says:

The nails are a nice touch! But different shoes would have been better. She still looks great though! :)

6. M1zzdlady says:

Love Kerry!

7. Mimi says:

I like Kerry but her fashion choices are so boring or maybe it’s the styling, either way I’m bored

8. Claire says:

Great, now I want those nails.