October 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Ok.
Ms. Brandy is making my fashion senses soar with all her well edited and high end style choices as of late! She’s been rocking this season’s ‘it’ items with flair, and recently posed for Instagram in a $1,539 Mary Katrantzou Intarsia Sweater and a straight-off-the-runway Fall 2012 Proenza Schouler skirt:

Her silk and wool blend sweater has a black and grey pattern, metallic flecks, and a black ribbed round neckline.

Her patterned skirt has a wrap silhouette, along with pops of metallic accents.

Her sweater may look familiar because Rih Rih wore it with shorts to dine at Giorgio Baldi back in September:

Brandy’s combo is unexpected, yet there’s something I like about it. And hats off to her stylist who is doing the dern thing.
At any rate, what do you think of her look?

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Brandy’s Instagram Mary Katrantzou Intarsia Knitted Sweater and Proenza Schouler Fall 2012 Skirt”

1. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Bran is not playing.. She is definitely doing her thing!

2. lungi says:

I’m sooo into BranNu right now!!!

3. Monzi says:

I’m not sure I like the skirt with that sweater, but her hair and face are definitely on point!

4. COOCOOOOO says:

Her makeup and hair look SO GOOOORGGEEEOUUUS….but I think honestly, she’s more of the red carpet glamour type- her casual style is VERY hit and miss…and mostly miss. She’s not the kind of girl who can just throw on shit and rock it- like Ms. Fenty for instance- who seems to have this uncanny effortlessness and sense fo ease with her personal style…I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again- she needs Kelly Rowlands people!!

5. TheAntifash says:

Like I said in one of the Brandy posts last week, I’m not even a fan of her music but “B Rocka” is doing the damn thing.

6. AzizMom says:

I think her style team are like, screw it – lets just shift from the usual. I like that it’s not all skin tight and Brandi looks great. We know she can sport the most daring body-con looks, but why? Loves it!

7. Brandon says:

Her stylists are killing it, would love to know who she is working with

8. Kisha says:

Her stylist is amazing.

9. I love both items, but not together. hair and makeup are on point though!

10. Kay says:

I can go to a thrift store and find something simliar

11. My Response says:

I love it. Brandy is on her grind right now and i’m loving it.

12. Mely B says:

Brandy looks gorgeous but it seems like she’s lost too much weight recently. She’s starting to get that lollipop head look whereas a few months ago she was at a healthier looking weight.

13. The SPS says:

Her stylist is on point. Can she take on Ciara as a client?

14. Chris styles says:

I looked the sweater but not with tht the skirt.

15. unsee says:

I’m pretty sure she’s working with one of Solange’s stylists. I think i read that in another post. I like this outfit even though I typically don’t like her casual wear.

16. Larry says:

Brandy needs to pay this stylist double because never in my life have I been so interested in what she wears.

17. This is the best Brandy has looked all week! Loving that sweater

18. I actually really like this on Brandy. For the first time she doesn’t look like shes trying to hard. dope

19. Vick says:

Lol I was thinking the same thing….shout out to Brandy’s stylist

20. Jones says:

Brandy’s stylist gets it!

She has been looking so cute!!!! Go B Rocka!!!