October 22nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Steal
Steal: Jordin Sparks’s The Grove H&M ‘I Fancy The Lead Singer’ Tank
By Faith

The graphic tee trend is showing no signs of slowing down and Jordin Sparks is the latest to capture it. She was spotted at The Grove with her boo Jason Derulo in a $13 H&M I Fancy The Lead Singer Tank:

Her tank is a part of the brand’s Conscious collection, crafted from lyocell.

Cute no?

Unfortunately, you can only purchase the tank online at H&M’s UK site, though it is a steal. Check it out at www.hm.com.

What do you think?

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Steal: Jordin Sparks’s The Grove H&M ‘I Fancy The Lead Singer’ Tank”

1. Rebecca says:

They look so cute together!!! I’ll passon the shirt tho

2. Soul Touch says:

Very cute couple. like the outfit and the shoes (normally not a fan of sneakers)

3. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I agree with Rebecca! Cute couple but shirt is meh…

4. lola says:

awww young black love. We really need more of this in the media. Our teenagers are either brainwashed to hate themselves or hate people who look like them.

5. Kitty B. says:

Sighs, I’m still not over the fact those Marc Jacob wedges shes wearing are sold out everywhere, double sighs :(

6. Helen Cherry says:

They look so amazing with each other. Both compliments each other’s style. Her top is just amazing with the perfect quote printed on it, that suits her.

7. COOCOOOOO says:

Cute! I like the all black with the colorful sneaker (well I call them trainers cos I’m from the U.K) :-p

8. NYC NIK says:

Love Jordin but plz dont tell me I’m the only one that notices a bit of that weight creeping back…..tread lightly Ms. Sparks

9. AshleyL says:

^^^^^^ Was thinking the same thing

10. Ashley says:

Perfume, Shirts, and a Reebok video http://bit.ly/ZigLite she’s got a whole outfit.

11. Jennifer says:

She’s so cute! You know what else she can totally rock… her ZigLite Electrify’s from Reebok. Check it out.. bit.ly/TcKl9h