October 22nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Naya Rivera went bold at the Young Storytellers Foundation’s Annual Gala in Culver City, California. For the occasion, she sported a neon pink suit from Diane von Furstenberg’s Resort 2013 collection with a Candy Clutch and Crown Pumps, both from Jimmy Choo:

I am definitely feeling the retro-inspired vibe of this look!

Check out how DVF styled it.

Cute!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

If you’re feeling Naya’s look, recreate it with the below pieces.

15 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Naya Rivera’s Young Storytellers Foundation’s Annual Gala Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2013 Suit and Jimmy Choo Candy Clutch and Crown Pumps”

1. Soul Touch says:

She looks great, love the colour of the suit and the shoes.

2. Dion says:

Urgh I just love her

3. tyeshawho says:

i would have chosen a nude pump.. i dont really like the color blocking trend.

4. *SoRude* says:

I like that she chose a bright colored peep toe….the color blocking is FAB!! Love it!!

5. AH says:

I like it a lot, I would have chosen a printed clutch to coordinate the shoes, or just nude or metallic pumps :)

6. Rotchelle says:

Colour is gorg on her, but something about the fit is a little weird for me…the pussycat bow and the white cuffs peeking out from the sleeves makes it look a little flight attentant esque… I prefer the model’s styling and fit..

7. reesha says:

Love the suit, I would have opted for a bolder blouse and more neutral shoe like the DVF model though.

8. Rotchelle says:

*attendant

9. Kisha says:

I love the way it’s styled in the dvf model

10. tasha says:

She looks great! i LOVE THIS PINK ON HER.

11. COOCOOOOO says:

She obviously gorgeous….but I think it looks better on the model. I would’ve liked the look better if she acessorized it differently and maybe wore her hair in a bun- the model’s styling makes the look edgy with the neon clutch and hairstyle but she’s making it look kind if corporate and formal

12. Beautiful dress and amazing colour! Not “Hmm” at all.

13. Jennifer says:

I think she looks appropriate for the event, though I prefer DVF’s styling.

14. Amber says:

Ditto @Rotchelle. Stole the words right outta my mouth. The DVF model is styled much better. Naya looks like my old Day/Night Barbie, lol.

15. t-fal says:

lol @Amber about day to night barbie! Agree that the DVF styling is more edgy and more what i’d like to see her in, but the styling that Naya selected is more foundation gala appropriate.