October 21st, 2012
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Simone writes, “Hi, I need to find this jacket.”

” Where can I buy it?”
Alicia Keys made an appearance on 106 & Park in a $658 Helmut Lang Era Bordeaux Leather Detailed Blazer:

The designers at Helmut Lang like to fan the flames of a good thing, and are thus offering their super popular Era Blazer (previously spied in white on Cassie, Evelyn Lozada, Nene Leakes, and me!) in winter colors like oxblood/bordeaux and black. See the spring variation here:

Get it in either color here:

What do you think, would you splurge?

11 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Alicia Keys’s 106 & Park Helmut Lang Era Bordeaux Leather Detailed Blazer”

1. simone says:

that jacket’s on fire! so worth the splurge :-)

2. Taj says:

Alicia looks so pretty and I love the jacket.

3. Nadege says:

Hey Claire, do you have any info regarding her belt?

4. Kisha says:

Love it. I just can’t get enough of this color.

5. Teri says:

Hey Claire

The jacket is nice, but I love the BELT more.. Any info on it?

6. tasha says:

The jacket is cute but she didnt need the belt with it.

7. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I love me some Helmut Lang! This jackte is very well fitted and flattering I think on any shapes! Alicia looks great!

8. EatStylePlay says:

She doesn’t need the belt at all, that belt belongs on a cute dress that doesn’t have a lot going on.

9. Heide says:

Alicia has the worst fashion sense on the planet.

10. Tori says:

This is the first time that I’ve seen AKeys since she cut her hair and thought she looked nice.. LOL. I love the jacket.

11. And that is why so many choose to wear it to this day. While Millenium Shoes is
    among the Jordan faithful, there are three large forest, the five teams selected.