October 21st, 2012
Beyonce, Snapshot
Snapshot: Beyonce for House of Dereon Fall/Winter 2013

More images from House of Dereon’s Fall/Winter 2013 ads featuring Beyonce.
Source: The YBF

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Snapshot: Beyonce for House of Dereon Fall/Winter 2013”

1. Mesa says:

I loooove that black dress!! I’m digging house of dereron this time around…

2. Dom Dom says:

Love it! But why do the clothes they sell in store look so cheap and tacky?

3. picture nice. clothes in store- not so much. airbrush magic.

4. Mesa says:

@domdom house of dereron and dereron are two different brands.. Hod is the more upscale brand sold in high end stores, and dereron is the cheap tacky line aimed for the high school, younger women. I don’t think they even sell hod here in America anymore I think it’s just overseas.. I think.

5. Jennifer says:

For the record: Dereon is the junior line. House of Dereon is the upscale line.

6. Nelli says:

that black dress looks like a copy of the stella mccartney one.
    some bored of the tacky market clothes

7. Chy says:

I was almost fooled…the dresses on Beyonce are TOTALLY different from what you’ll receive. If you look at the other pics on the website, you’ll see the models dress is nowhere near the same as the one Beyonce is wearing. SMH!

8. Marsha D says:

I’m kinda getting a Laquan Smith vibe…no?

Smh, her clothes are just like the khardashian line, expensive & cheap material #polyester

10. Siyam says:

Like the photos but I know I won’t find anything like that in stores

11. COOOCOOOO says:

Dereon is like all those other bogus cheap fashion lines that fool you and draw you in with fancy photo spreads where they use great lighting and amazing hair and accessories, but all their merchandise is actually cheap and horrible…only difference is this line has Beyonce fronting it

12. Kisha says:

I agree with the above comments, both dresses look great in pictures but I’m going to have to see them up close to believe that they are truly fabulous.

13. jUICElOVE says:

hmmmm i like the first dress but that last dress with the polka dot mesh looks like a stella mccartney knock off

14. Jonesy says:

Its all good until you see the uneditorial versions in the store!

I’ll pass on the house of doo doo!

15. Orneli says:

Loving that first dress! she’s looking good as usual.

16. Lady says:

Love both dresses! She makes me want them