October 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping
Found: Teyana Taylor’s Gold Members Gator Contrast Pocket Sweatshirt

We had a few unsolved mysteries in Friday’s Mail Bombs, but none were as elusive as the query regarding Teyana Taylor’s contrast pocket sweatshirt:

Kimberley wrote, “I love the snakeskin pocket on this sweater and I must have this same sweater Teyana Taylor is wearing in this picture. Could you please help me find out where she got it?”
It’s your lucky day, Kimberley! Reader Melissa wrote in, saying, “ Hey! The hoodie Teyana wore is this one.”

That’s right, TT posed in a $280 Gator Pocket Hoodie by Gold Members.
If you’re up for the splurge, get yours at www.ippl.co. Would you wear it?

9 Responses to “Found: Teyana Taylor’s Gold Members Gator Contrast Pocket Sweatshirt”

1. I would rock that….she such a pretty girl, but with a 50 yr old man voice… Just take pix, keep ur voice off record

2. Neisha says:

im sorry.. No. I will go down to the craft/fabric store n sew on a crocodile pleather pocket to a good ole plain black hoodie.

3. Tessa B says:

I 1,000,000,000 % agree with Neisha! That’s shenanigans.

4. Jennifer says:

I’m with Neisha & Tessa B.

5. kay says:

Lunacy!!! get a AA hoodie, snakeskin fabric and start sewing. Well damn I’ll charge you $15. I have an industrial machine at home will take me 5 minutes to sew. you supply everything i just sew. hite me up

6. kay says:

An what does she do?!!!!

7. Jonesy says:

LMAO! Its cute I would rock it but I totally agree with Neisha!But a little off topic , her billy goat gruff voice can miss me on records! Lawd knows there are sooo many great up and coming singers out here and Kanye signed her??? That song with her and John Legend is just embarrassing…no way she can carry an entire CD by herself!

Oh well she looks cute…end rant~!

8. joey says:

this shit is so ugly. what a joke. brand is so bad