October 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb TV
Fashion Bomb TV: Talking Style With Ciara

It’s been a little while since we’ve had an episode of Fashion Bomb TV–what better way to kick things off again than with a fun interview with songstress Ciara?
I met the lovely ATLien over at Sony earlier this week to chat about her favorite brands, personal style, and recent red carpet moments.

Check it out:

On my way out of the building, I ran into fellow blogger Necole Bitchie, who was preparing to interview Ciara as well:

Guess I missed the Mickey Mouse sweatshirt memo…!
Instead I kept it a bit subdued in a CÖ Vegan Leather Peplum Tank Top, Rick Owens jacket, Oxblood J Brand coated jeans, and Jimmy Choo pumps. I accessorized with a Noir ID Necklace and Noir Highlighter Gem Earrings.

What do you think?
At any rate, Ciara was super sweet!

Howd’d I do? Thoughts on the latest from Fashion Bomb TV?
Photos by Marta McAdams. Video by Samuel Centore.
*Like Ciara’s look? She’s wearing a Topshop Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, J Brand Jeans, and Yves Saint Laurent Platform Boots. Cute!

37 Responses to “Fashion Bomb TV: Talking Style With Ciara”

1. *SoRude* says:

you did great Claire!! And yea I guess you did miss the Mickey Mouse memo…but too much of that would have been TOO MUCH OF THAT…lol

2. Bajan Candy says:

Great job Claire; CiCi is so gorg. I’m glad you missed the memo on the Mickey Mouse sweatshirt *hard side-eye*.

3. for real tho says:

u can get the sweatshirt at ASOS.com

4. Tara C says:

You did awesome Claire! Congratz on growing your brand. I want to know if you enjoyed interviewing her?

I’m glad you missed the memo Claire- you looked FABULOUS! Gimme that jacket! lol :-)

6. Reezy says:

Necole NEVER gets it right style wise. Glad you missed the memo Claire. Details on your lipstick honey, YAASSS!

7. Martinique_Fr says:

Claire you look fantastic! Loving the entire outfit, the hair and makeup… Glad you missed the memo.

8. I actually like both of the Mickey Mouse sweatshirts, but I wouldn’t want to be in the same room with someone else wearing one. Claire, you’re outfit is rockin’.

9. bella says:

glad you missed that memo too..necole bitchie is a terrible dresser. just sayin -_-

10. styleordye says:

I think that you look like the real journalist in the room. Necole tries too damn hard. No shade just facts.

11. Shelly says:

Claire….

I just want to say that I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE your hair!!!
    ‘Tis all, lol.

12. Suri says:

You look fab here Claire.
    Necole has zero style, can’t dress to save her life. Such a shame because she is very pretty.
    Ciara is Ciara

13. GurlwitGlasses says:

Claire! I love the interview. But more importantly, are you gonna post about your mention in the November issue of Glamour magazine (The one with Taylor Swift on the cover) ! I kinda squealed when I saw you lol! Congrats!

14. yusufswifee says:

Claire, you look awesome. I have no sound so cannt listen. Fab hair, fab body….keep up the good work.

Are you loosing weight? I see extra cheekbones. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK!!!

15. Natasha says:

Abs are made in the kitchen. Just get your eating right and indulge in moderation. As to the Ciara style, it was interesting to here here picks but I was like “Does she even remember what she wore when?” I was surprised she did: fashion’s more serious than I thought :lol:

16. Andrea says:

Ciara is a beautiful lady, i like her hair here. This was a great interview, Claire. Blondes unite.

17. asia says:

i love it when ciara is laid back cute cuz she’s a cute girl with a sick body.but alot of times she misses the mark.necole bitchie did look a lil tacky.but i liked her hair!

18. lolodoll1 says:

Great job Claire. SMH at Necole Bitchie. She has absolutely zero style.

19. Marthe says:

You look gor gor gor gorrrrrrgeous!

20. Tanisha says:

hey claire where did u get your jewelry, i’m in love, do tell

21. Rick Owens jacket *i die*!! Fab Claire!

22. Claire says:

Hey Guys!
    Was nervous about posting this–you’re a tough crowd:) But always so lovely! My jooree is by Noir, I got the earrings and necklace from Urban Outfitters. Ring is Jenny Dayco, cuff from MIchelle New York.
    I’m running out, but will update the post when I get back home.
    Glad you liked it! And Ciara was so fun! Really a doll, I enjoyed this interview.
    xoxo

23. Faith says:

Loved this, great questions! Really enjoyed hearing about her relationship with Riccardo Tisci. I’d like to one day have a similar relationship lol

24. Noelle says:

Where can I get the sweater Ciara has on?

25. itsjustme says:

teehee! claire, your skin was glowing! you looked gorge. you seemed a bit nervous, but you looked amazing. :) keep up the good work!

26. Claire says:

@Noelle Her sweatshirt is from Topshop, get it here:
    @itsjustme and everyone else Thank you!

Ciara reminds me of when I think I look so cute then go out and realize a missed the mark! Thats how she dresses, always missing the mark!

28. Jacqueline says:

OMG Ciara is gorgeous her hair is flawless…like the part when she says she loves food….that shows shez down to earth and she aint going to sell us some crazy diet scheme…..thanks Claire loved the interview u did gr8

29. Nicole says:

Good style interview. Clarie which lipstick are you wearing its pretty and not too dark? I like Ciara and I hope this album does well for her.

30. Izhause says:

Necole looks pretty!

31. MsMingas says:

Clare you always looking better each time!!! I adore those braids, and let’s talk about your look: P.E.R.F.E.C.T!! You’re always so chic, and fit! I am looking up to you, always!!

Anyway I’m going to watch the video now and will comment again later lol

xo

32. Katina says:

Claire would you happen to know where Ciara ball ring is from?
    Thanks

33. COOOCOOOO says:

Claire you slayed this outfit, I love the purple jeans and black stilettos with that jacket! The jackets actually great

34. tia21 says:

You did good Claire! and your pretty. Love my girl Ciara !!

35. Anony says:

Claire! I love you but how could you not ask her about all those rings and pieces of jewelry on her hand??!

Smh.

Inquiring minds want to know.

36. Marie says:

Ciara is just everything I thought she was: incredibly boring!!!!

37. Shomoukh says:

Girl u da bomb! :* but seriously why not ask about the rings? I really think they were the best thing about the whole look