October 18th, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Steal
By Faith

Nicki Minaj has just released her new video for “The Boys” with Cassie and it’s definitely eye-catching! In it, Cassie rocks a number of looks, but the sexiest by far is her $50 American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Bra Bodysuit:

The video also features Nicki in an array of Skittles colored wigs: you know, her usual.

Her bodysuit features a built-in demi bra for a structured and flattering fit.

You might recognize it because Cassie’s friend Draya Michele also wore it last month.

Hot! Cassie definitely has the figure for this look and I love anything that is high-cut: yes I am stuck in the ’80s! Maybe it’s from all that time watching Baywatch.

You can get her bodysuit for a steal at www.americanapparel.net.

What do you think?

Check out the video here.

25 Responses to “Steal: Cassie’s “The Boys” Video American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Bra Bodysuit”

1. reesha says:

I think the way Draya has styled it is very cute. SN, I will be happy when Nicki’s style evolves.

2. styleordye says:

If Nicki would do something else, just something a little more refined, I would be happy. Thanks Santa!

3. lola says:

Hooker chic? All of these girls need to find a corner in the back of the room and have multiple seats. What does Cassie do? As in, what is her profession? I can’t. Girl, bye!!

4. Marsha D says:

*DEAD* At the two comments above!

5. Marsha D says:

And I simplye can’t get past the fact that Cassie still looks like a twelve year old…I just wanna run from behind that back drop and yell CUT! Then wrap her up in a sheet….and then light a match to Onika’s wig…..

6. Soul Touch says:

Cassy is such an attractive girl but the look is better on Draya.

7. Kitana says:

LMAO @ Hooker Chic. Draya looks super cute. I would wear this with a maxi skirt.

8. Jay says:

Hi Faith

Wardrobe inquiry: where can I get Cassie’s cross earrings? They’re too dope!

9. Jay says:

Wardrobe inquiry: where can I get Cassie’s earrings?

10. jen says:

@Jay
    From Topshop

11. Cassie, you can’t dance. Just stand there and look pretty, mmmkay?

12. Angela says:

Everything is so sexually charged these days. My grandmother wasn’t lying when she told us “Class goes a long way”.

13. lita says:

Love it!

14. Nicki Minaj is still A Lil Kim Clone Clown, go on youtube and see old videos of LIl Kim to you teenie boppers. Although, I love me some Cassie. I am not sure why Sean Combs isn’t investing marketing dollars into Cassie. She would be as big as Rihanna if Sean Combs would promote her. She is adorable and talented. I like her innocents. I don’t care for raunchy, she’s too good for that. I always want to blog about her. When I look for black celebrities for my fashion post, but I can never find any pictures of her. She needs some cool street fashion shots for exposure. I don’t think mainstream even knows who she is

15. Jaslene says:

I like it on Draya.

16. Anon2012 says:

This song is all kinds of stupid.

17. Nicole says:

Cassie’s body looks nice and toned.

18. KBS says:

“Did he, did you ever really love me Steebie?” LMAO.
    This song and video will well. It’s got T&A, lezbo undertones, bright colors, lights and fashion; all the things that sell. The body suit is a cute layering peice, or cute complete outfit, depending on who you ask.

19. Tara C says:

^ yes that line was cute. Along with ” Im stingy wit my kittycat” lol.

20. REL says:

I love me some Nicki and a dash of Cassie here and there….but this song is garbaj….and they know it!

21. iQgraphics says:

if music focused solely on sound/talent and not videos and marketing, most of these hoes would be broke.
    I put money on that.

22. Taryn Nicole says:

Of course the song is trash, but Nicki is so that’s nothing new. This blog is about fashion though, so let’s get to it. The bubble gum 80s trend is getting so annoying. I actually enjoyed Cassie’s androgynous look. It was refreshing and pulled off very well. I love the body suit. The difference is Cassie could be an amazing model. You can’t deny her beautiful face. I also loved the jacket she was wearing on the loveseat. Who is that by? Nicki’s looks were the usual: “Trying too hard.”

Lastly, this comment has nothing to do with fashion, but this video is proof that surgery doesn’t necessarily make you look better. Cassie is 100x better looking than Nicki.

23. Jonesy says:

Will not destroy my ear drums even listening to these 2 puppets!

They all need to sit down…including funny looking Draya~

24. Jessie says:

Where can I get Nicki’s denim studded bralette from?

25. Grace says:

The bodysuit seems to sit higher up on Cassie than it does on the AA model. Are we sure it’s the same one? I will totally buy it if it is! :D