October 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
By Faith

Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, and Samuel L. Jackson for Django Unchained.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, and Samuel L. Jackson for Django Unchained

1. lola says:

2. lola says:

*getting raped*

3. JK says:

This film will be epic. Goodbye Lola.

4. Natasha says:

Trailers: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1853728/videogallery

Overdone soundtrack and silly taglines but that’s part of the Tarantino style. Still…I already want the DVD collector’s edition.

Lola you are tripping. this movie will be epic.

6. Jaslene says:

Samuel looks like my grandaddy.

7. keepitclassy says:

Totally agree with you Lola, I’m DREADING this movie, and I bet it’s going to be completely crass and disgusting in every way you just described

8. cottoncande says:

Agreed. I’m feeling some kind of way about this movie and it ain’t good. Epic? Riiiiight. A movie about slavery is VERY epic. Even the title seems coonery; Mr. Bojangles Unchanined. I’ll pass.

Keri Washington looks great though.

9. AzizMom says:

Ugh, they’re pushing it back to 2013? I thought it would be out this December! Can’t wait…love these three. Excellent spin on this period – give us some revenge blood!

10. fashionable rudy says:

i love Keri Washington in scandal #ijs

11. ok says:

re: azizmom

The film is due for release on December 25, 2012 in the United States by The Weinstein Company and on January 18, 2013 by Sony Pictures Releasing International in the United Kingdom.

12. yusufswifee says:

@lola! I’m with you. We all know how quentin do. This will be no exception…

however, I will be seeing it and hoping for the best…

13. elle says:

Django. as in sukiyaki western django. he got the title from a korean film. NOT bojangles or anything else that seems “coonish” to you.

14. aj says:

15. Ralph says:

“Quentin Tarantino making a movie about slavery? Oooh child. Expect a gratuitous, graphic and over the top sex scene of Kerry Washington getting rape by white men. I can’t. Ain’t paying my hard earned $$$ to see shit like that. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Goodbye Quentin.”

Guess you were wrong about that.

“Kerry Washington’s hair is a Brazillian curl in the film. Totally inaccurate potrayal of an enslaved woman’s hair during this time period but I suppose an afro or unweaved hair style would’ve been too real for Hollywood.”

Its perfectly logical (and historically accurate) that a black woman working in a white man’s plantation house at that time would have her clothing, mannerisms and hairstyle dictated to her and to be fashioned after the latest white fashions. Like a doll or toy.