October 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Cliche

Brandy has been heavy on the promotional tour for her new album, Two Eleven, (I haven’t heard it just yet, but I’ve gotten stellar reviews), and was snapped out in NYC yesterday at J&R Music. For her album signing, Brandy wore a $495 Markus Lupfer Sequin Lips Sweater, $90 Motel Jordan Jean in Black/White Stripes, and $1,095 Giambattista Valli Metal-Plated Buckle Strap Moto Boots.

Her forest green sweater features a front sequin detail, open weave, and braided side detail.

The Motel Jordan Jean comes with black and white vertical stripes.

Last but not least, her Giambattista Valli boots come with adjustable silver-tone metal-plated buckle straps at the ankle and topline.

Get her look and a few pieces for less below.

I absolutely love this! It’s great to see Brandy back on the scene.

What do you think? Are you feeling this look?

~Cliché

Images: BrandyDaily.com

20 Responses to “Get the Look: Brandy’s J&R Music Markus Lupfer Sequin Lips Sweater, Motel Jordan Jean in Black/White Stripes, and Giambattista Valli Metal-Plated Buckle Strap Moto Boots”

1. I like the pants but I do not like it with this outfit! It’s not meant to wear with boots like that, but she looks great!

Can’t get with the Beetlejuice pants, but Brandy still looks amazing! Her hair and makeup are on point!

3. lola says:

Brandy is on that promo trail, I can’t even be mad. Hussle those sales sis and best of luck. As for the clothes, she looks nice I guess.

4. Mely B says:

I like the outfit sans the boot – those should’ve been a pointy toed boot with a heel worn under the pants. Her hair, makeup & gorgeous smile are on point!

5. Rosie M. says:

This look is crazy – what is it trying to say exactly – bueatiful hair and makeup.

6. Nicole says:

her face is beat to the gods….idk bout those pants….they seem like they are not supposed to be that baggy.. but i love bran so….

7. Loni says:

She needs more Rihanna appeal. She’s sings for adult women but dresses for the Beibs. Mess

8. Juice love says:

Brandy has been on point lately I like seeing her back on top…love her style

9. Dion says:

haha @Loni I totally can see that. I think she looks chill but could have used more umph ya know? I bought her album, amazing. PURE RnB, I really hope she gets the shine she rightly deserves.

10. J_Cutie says:

She looks gorgeous!!

11. Michelle says:

SHE LOOKS AMAZING! nice way to take “dressy jeans” and make them look casual…sooo happy she is BACK! :)

12. Rhapsody says:

I personally adore this look. She looks fabulous and extremely happy. Good for her :)

13. Jackie says:

She is so pretty!

14. Tia says:

Those boots are hot! Not sold on the pants though. :0(

15. Shae says:

Brandy has been dressing very nice these days. She looks simple and cute. I actually like this look.

16. rachely says:

her face and hair look lovely, but I’m not too sure about the clothes.

17. AzizMom says:

I am happy that Brandy is making a comeback on the R&B front. It’s a hard act in the music biz especially when Brandy fell from grace due to the lies, the car accident and stiff competition. In the end, my girl got her 90s body, the face and the hair are flawless. I’d love to see her acting again too. The outfit is perfect for an in-store appearance – comfort and class.

18. Jei says:

Bran looks gorg!! Love the pants.

19. aj says:

That lacefront is tragic. Her man needs to be with me. And she always lets the clothes wear her. That is all.

20. AshleyL says:

Make up is gorg..brandy’s been looking really nice lately