October 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion Discussion, Fashion News
Would You Wear Keyshia Cole x Steve Madden Shoes?
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Keyshia Cole has been quite busy these days. From preparing for the release of her upcoming album, Woman to Woman, to the return of her hit reality show, Keyshia seems to be doing it all. She can now add “Shoe Designer” to her growing résumé, as she has just collaborated with Steve Madden to create a line of affordable heels.

Keyshia recently stopped by 106 & Park rocking a pair from the line, giving her fans a sneak peek. In an interview with The Breakfast Club she said, “I’ve been talking about this Steven Madden deal for about four years now. [The] reason why I wanted to do a deal with Steven Madden is because, when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal I used to buy Steve Madden shoes. So I just want to make sure that I do really cute shoes that my demographic can afford.” She went on to reveal that you can expect the collection, that consists of three designs, to hit stores in November.

What do you think?

Would you rock shoes designed by Keyshia Cole?

~Cliché

Source: NecoleBitchie.com

37 Responses to “Would You Wear Keyshia Cole x Steve Madden Shoes?”

1. Jlynn719 says:

Not my style….

2. Brittaney says:

I will be buying these R hottness

3. I think the print is cute for summer, I would rock them with a bright colored maxi dress…but im not feeling Keyshias dress with the shoes

4. The first pair is unique, I could see myself in those. The wedge/heart combo is a no go for me.

5. reesha says:

I ain’t mad at cha, Keesh!!

6. AH says:

No theyre not for me and I’m tired of these too high heels, I like the idea of them though. The wedges…I would have liked in 2004..

7. Dom says:

Nice to see she understands her demographic and is expanding her brand. Also, good to see a celeb who wants to turn a profit but make sure they’re affordable.

8. yusufswifee says:

this is a good look for keisha…..i cannt handle more than 4 inches so I will pass.

9. tasha says:

Nice she understands her market but the shoes are not for me.

10. Kitty B. says:

A big HELL NO! I can see the hoodrats all over this!

And Keyshia really needs to learn how to speak or how to put her words together better. I don’t know about rest of you but I was bit affended by her saying “when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal I used to buy Steve Madden shoes” As if ONLY BROKE ppl shop at Steve Madden…

Big hmmm to that…

11. Suri says:

We can’t expect a celeb with zero style and a lot fashion faux pas to design something nice. Those shoes look very cheap and more gojane-ish.

12. Suri says:

@ Bitty B: I agree about her Steve Madden statement. My nice SM sit next to my Zanottis, Loubs, Choo, Marant, Aldo, Zara. A nice shoe is a nice shoe, whatever the brand. Some of my SM get more compliments than my Zanottis.

13. Savage says:

@Dom u are right!!!! She is just appealing to her demographic, and thats a business move! But no shade at Steve Madden, even though some of those shoes are replicas they still make a good quality shoe! I just bought me a pair of boots and last time I checked $200 bucks for shoes isn’t cheap. Now if she made a shoe line for Rainbow……lol

14. Soul Touch says:

They’re ugly.

15. Kitty B. says:

@Suri that’s exactly my point!!

@Savage agreed i spent 265 recently on a pair of boots in SM…now if that’s cheap….

I think these are cute for the people she is trying to target. Personally not my style though.

17. Kitana says:

Proud of Keyshia, a shoe line? and with SM? Thats a big move. The designs could use some tweaking but I’m eager to support a black woman.

18. iQgraphics says:

@ Kitty
    I agree with you but no offense taken. She’s not a bright girl. Take it with a grain of salt.
    @Suri – yes!

19. nina405 says:

I’ll be all over these as soon as they hit the websit!!!

20. yusufswifee says:

lmao….get em girls…her statement was not pr approved. Steve shoes are well made and not inexpensive.

21. bebe says:

Her statement was a bit condescending, nevertheless the shoes aren’t really my steez. I’ll pass.

22. nmillmich25 says:

lol@ Savage..a shoe line for rainbow..lmao..

23. DIVA says:

I think its cool she realizes not every one has wealth like she does now…. I’m not the least bit offended because I’m not trying to pretend I don’t know my pockets limitations.

24. Mely B says:

Another way to take her statement (or @ least how I took it) is: when I was a regular chick working and couldn’t afford Loubous, I bought Steve Madden. I swear Keyshia can’t win for losing with peeps. Anyway I’m happy for her expanding her brand and hope it leads to bigger things. Both shoes are cute but uh, I’m not in her target market and can’t rock either – now reduce the heel on the 1st one to 2.5 – 3 inches and maybe.

25. Planet Sox says:

Absolutely not! This superstar can pull off those shoes but there so much going on that an average person could never wear them more than once. I can imagine people across the room being like “oh shes wearing THOSE shoes again” meanwhile I’ve only worn them twice this year.

26. J Danielle says:

I was really hoping this post would somehow be about that awesome white dress and not those outlandish shoes. LOL

27. Planet Sox says:

haha time to start a new blog?

28. TT says:

Not for me, but I think it’s a good move for her.

29. Angela says:

No thanks.. I’m stickin with the Louboutin pigalle styles. #classic

30. kya says:

The shoes actually look nice with her dress

31. Jhess says:

i agree, very gojane-ish and that peach bottom makes it worse…

Most of the celebs fan base consists of people who cant afford a pair of 1,000 of up shoes or handbags. Stop fronting those people helped you to be able to afford your lifestyle. Most of these people who read these blogs can’t afford them either in the words of Tamar Braxton GET YOUR LIFE! Look at those LOubs with the sparkle and extras ornates is inspiration hoodchick styles.

33. Tia says:

IMO, they’re ugly… But can’t knock her for doing her thing.

34. S says:

It’s not what you say, but how you say it. And with a statement like that, I don’t see this collabo going beyond 3 pairs. There were plenty of other ways she could’ve worded that, but she didn’t (people are always putting their foot in their mouths!) and also…know the brand. Steven, is a division of Steve Madden.

Why is it that people always has too try and knock a person down when a person is trying to do business. We all need to step up and progress in each of our own lives…If you are in tune with God that is what we are all suppose to be doing………..Keep on doing your things Ms. Cole and don’t look back, because the one’s that are talking negative about you are the one’s that are not doing anything with their lives on that level………………..