October 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Christina Milian posed for her Instagram fam in a simple black tank and $68 Nasty Gal Black Lace Blazer, punctuated by $165 Frankie B Jeans Stardust Sequin Leggings:

She finished her look with Christian Louboutin booties and a beaming smile.
Her black lace blazer features ruched sleeves and faux flap pockets.

Her super low rise pants comes in black/gold and black/black colorways.

This seems like an easy way to accent an otherwise simple look. I could see wearing this to a concert or out on a date.
If you like Christina’s look, get it here:

What do you think?
Would you wear it?

19 Responses to “Get the Look: Christina Milian’s Instagram Nasty Gal Ruched Lace Blazer, Tank, and Frankie B Jeans Stardust Sequin Pants”

1. Kris says:

The girl is such a bore. She’s only interesting when her man drama and baby momma drama hits the media – The Dream, Nick Cannon, the other producer.

2. styleordye says:

Seems like a sweet girl but CAN NOT get into her style. At all. Ever.

3. kay says:

This look like a halloween custom…..plus if your a thick girl those jeans will not look flatterring. N to the O and she messed up the whole shoe swag i think every ankle boots should be worn with one solid color pair of jean. She made those CL look like Steve madden

4. kay says:

This is the perfect example of spending money and still look like a bag of dirt

5. kay says:

Im going in on her righ tnow why didnt she pick the black sequin though grrrrrrrrr

I agree – the black sequin pants would’ve been better. Also, where’s her jacket from? There seems to be detail to the sleeves – would like to see more.

7. vain319 says:

Even her beauty can not save this outfit..I like the pants(in black)and the blazer,but those shoes ugh and she can’t carry this look off.

8. soon2Bmrs says:

Details on that blazer would be nice. Like the sleeves.

9. tasha says:

I prefer the black sequin pants and a different shoe. Christina looks nice though. Skin is glowing =)

10. Destination Everywhere says:

I am certainly in the minority. I think she looks cute. I would have preferred the black pants and probably a different shoe but I’m loving that blazer. I would love the details of that blazer.

She looks beautiful.

11. Ebz says:

She’s always doing the most….she needs a stylist bad!!

12. Soul Touch says:

Not with those shoes….

How old is she? I think this look would work on a teenager.

14. She look gorgeous! I want to try the outfit that she is wearing in the pic.

15. Yawn says:

*sigh* Why does she always look like Kmart to me? No matter what she wears!?!?

16. keepitclassy says:

She’s so pretty but she has very tacky taste….she doesn’t look BAD though, just errr too shiny and tacky

17. Andrea says:

Like someone else said , she dresses too young and it’s obvious she is not in her 20′s. I think she should go for a Kim K before Kanye look.

18. You guys are going IN on her LOL! She doesn’t look as good as she could/should but its not as bad as say…..Blac Chyna. The black sequins would have been better but the gold option isn’t terrible. If she would’ve tied in with a soft gold accent elsewhere it may sit better in the court of public opinion. Still, not a terrible outfit and I wouldn’t mind wearing some variation of it.

19. AmazinRee says:

I like the pants. I would have rocked it different tho!