October 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin
By Faith

If you’ve learned anything from First Lady Michelle Obama, then you know you can still be stylish yet comfortable on the campaign trail! Tracee Ellis Ross showed her style while campaigning for President Obama in Iowa in a pair of $995 Christian Louboutin Fourmi Suede Colorblock Slingbacks:

Her slingback sandals take on the popular colorblock trend, crafted from multicolor suede and featuring peek-a-book cutout detailing and 4 3/4″ heels.

I love these shoes! Leave it to Tracee to mix hot footwear and politics.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her slingbacks at www.saksfifthavenue.com.

What do you think?

Image: The YBF

8 Responses to “Splurge: Tracee Ellis Ross’s President Obama 2012 Campaign Christian Louboutin Fourmi Suede Colorblock Slingbacks”

1. EatStylePlay says:

i like those a lot they actually look rather comfortable.

2. The SPS says:

Fourmi means ant in French…..I wonder why he chose that name?

3. COOOOOCOOO says:

I love the leggings, heels and high bun combo- very chic :-)

4. Mely B says:

I luv her whole look – effortlessly chic. I’m going to search for a reasonably priced copy of her shoe.

5. Meka J says:

Love the look!..By the way she was actually campaigning in OHIO not Iowa

6. Dion says:

She has her own website now! (am I mad late with this amazing news? lol) http://traceeellisross.com/

7. Jei says:

Tracee is my fav!! I love her quirkiness && her style. Would definitely wear the shoes, they’re cute && look comfy.

8. DIVA says:

I love everything about Tracee !!! She has a great eye for fashion.