October 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Louis Vuitton, Shopping
Splurge: Nicole Scherzinger’s Fountain Studios All Saints Check Gaboury Parka
By Faith

Nicole Scherzinger was spotted leaving The X-Factor live show at Fountain Studios in London in a $650 All Saints Check Gaboury Parka:

She seems to be carrying a $2,160 Louis Vuitton Alma GM Epi Bag as well.

More leather sleeves! Her jacket features them along with a draped check print body and high-neck. A little Viv Westwood no?

Hot! I definitely want this for the wintry months to come.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her parka at www.allsaints.com.

What do you think?

12 Responses to “Splurge: Nicole Scherzinger’s Fountain Studios All Saints Check Gaboury Parka”

1. Noirre says:

iLike!

2. Natasha says:

Great cut, classic piece! As a Canadian, however, at least one of the pics needs to show how thick the lining is. Fall coat or Winter jacket? “Lining: 100% Cotton” isn’t enough of a description. Will it keep my arse warm in -25C? ;)

3. Tiffany says:

I like! This may have to be an option for me, esp if I can find one that’s super thick! If I’m gonna wear it, its gotta replace a jacket!

4. Taj says:

She looks hot and I love the parka.

5. tasha says:

I am actually loving this Parka. I am all about this look.

Can we get a cheaper version please

7. Nicole says:

Love it!

8. this is so insanely gorgeous! i want :-)

9. Keisha says:

Very nice parka and she looks so pretty and laid back here.

Fiyah!

11. Parthenia says:

Hot! I wonder if I can get away with this in Miami? Hmmm….

12. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to
    give it a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information.

I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Outstanding blog and terrific style and design.
    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my
    website!I suppose its ok to use some of your \