October 15th, 2012
Rihanna, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US November 2012 (Full Spread)

Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US November 2012. Read the story here.
Images: Vogue.com

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US November 2012 (Full Spread)”

1. galia says:

stunning

2. DBShuneek says:

thats my girl!!!

Love the last 2 shots! Annie Liebovitz is an amazing photographer and RiRi is a good muse.

4. Rihanna is giving us EVERYTHING in these pictures. Regardless of the music she puts out or her personal life, she can always deliver in front of a camera.

5. Lolodoll11 says:

Nice. Ri Ri has gotten much better with her photoshoots. Earlier in her career all of her shots just seemed forced…as if she was uncomfortable.

6. Savage says:

I feel like this falls flat considering Annie is one of the best who’s ever done it. Its good, but not amazing, not to me…but what do I know..

7. COOOOOCOOO says:

I maintain that she looks better about 10 pounds heavier, but these were definately some nice shots….I just thinks she looks a little seedy when she gets too thin :-/

8. Dion says:

She looks great. You cant deny Robyn is a very beautiful woman, and she can take a MEAN photo. And Annie has a talent that is beyond just a photo. I love it!

9. Sarah says:

The photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Rih looks amazing, the fashion EXCITING!!! I am getting the issue!

10. Honey B says:

LOVEEEE and her interviews are always nice. She has no filter, she speaks her mind, and her photos are always on point.

11. K says:

That last shot is EVERYTHING!!!

12. Lola A. says:

Wow! She is so pretty!

13. Bhud says:

I’m pretty sure my mother has them mules. she bought em at famous footwear in 2001.

14. Jennelaine says:

Love! And those Celine mules are so baaad! Werq!