October 15th, 2012
Accessories, Fashion News, Shopping
Accessories Lust: Tom Binns Spring 2013
By Faith

As the holidays approach, there’s nothing better to drool over than statement-making jewelry for all of the parties to come. Tom Binns excels at head-turning accoutrements and his Spring 2013 collection is full of multicolor crystal pieces that will help you start a conversation or two.

Multicolor crystal necklaces are inspired by the jewelry of the Maasai tribe, though some are equals part Marie Antoinette gone modern with scalloped silhouettes and loads of bling. Some of the designs are more pared-down, though none are bereft of color in electric shades that will stand out in any room.

The collection also has its share of edgy designs, boasting nail and shark tooth motifts: the latter we’ve seen become popular this year with jewelry from Givenchy.

Hot! We already know that Rihanna is a fan and I can definitely see her in some of the edgier pieces. The brand also collaborated with Jason Wu for Spring 2012 and I would love to see the two work on some pieces again.

What do you think?

11 Responses to “Accessories Lust: Tom Binns Spring 2013”

1. iQgraphics says:

I’ve seen ALL of this before? ugh

2. Jihan says:

I’m buying the shark tooth studs

3. jUICElOVE says:

omg @iQgraphics i was thinking the same thing but i do like the screw ring and shark tooth pieces

4. Eb says:

Amazing! Absolutely love this collection!

5. COOOOOCOOO says:

Hmm….I’m on the fence with this collection- the multicoloured stuff looks really cheap even though I’m sure its extreemly expensive X-/!

6. Birthstones says:

I LOVE the colors! Wish I could afford to buy some of these :(

7. It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for
    book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

8. Erin says:

Loving all of the color!!

9. Jennifer says:

Don’t you love these gorgeous accessories? They look so adorable, the designs and the colours perfectly fit with each other. Nice post!

10. Camo Rings says:

Experience Camo Rings for the ultimate outdoor rings for outdoor life! Find great deals on Camo Rings, Wedding Bands, Pink Camo, Camouflage Hunting Gear, Mossy Oak and Realtree Camo Clothing.