October 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Who Wore it Better
When Did She Wear It Better? Jennifer Lopez in The Row’s Nola Pants
By Faith

Jennifer Lopez looked Fall-perfect at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Berlin. She was spotted in the same $990 The Row Nola Pants she originally wore back in February:

This time around, J.Lo paired her pants with a $1,375 Proenza Schouler Chunky Knit Turtleneck and oxfords, but months ago outside of her hotel in NYC, she wore her beloved Gucci Fox Trimmed GG Pattern Stole, a navy sweater, a Fendi Flannel Peekaboo Satchel and one of her favorite pairs of footwear: $1,400 Christian Dior Guetre Platform Ankle Booties.

Her sold-out wool plaid pants feature a pleated front, cropped silhouette, and cuffed hems.

I like both looks! Both are great for Fall and I like that Jennifer has been wearing oxfords of late.

What do you think? When did she wear ‘em better?

12 Responses to “When Did She Wear It Better? Jennifer Lopez in The Row’s Nola Pants”

1. Naija Vix says:

i mean…I’m not feeling the pants, they kind of look like pajamas to me, or maybe its the print?

2. Nicki says:

I hate those pants. Hate.

3. Natasha says:

Oh, I’m thankful for not being the only one to say “Neither” They don’t work on her frame due to the cut and the print.

4. Above Par says:

Neither. She doesn’t know how to wear those pants , she needs to just let em’ go.

5. Noirre says:

Burn ‘em. I do like Emme’s lil sweater and pink boots.

6. ElleBelle says:

This pant is not flattering Ms. Lopez’s figure at all. However they were styled better the first time (minus the furry scarf thing). The second go round just seems sloppy.

Never.

8. Sheena knight says:

Dont like the pants but I’m kinda feeling the fit over scarf effect.

9. josephine says:

Well i dont like the pants at all but i would say they work better in the second picture. In the first picture where she combined them with the orange sweater it just looks like something my grandma would wear.

10. tasha says:

Not feeling the look. Did anyone else notice her Daughter Emma carrying a gucci purse?

11. LOL @ tasha I didn’t notice the daughters purse at first…that is insane but definitely not unexpected with j lo

12. Angela says: