October 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Fashion, Shopping
By Faith

Laura Govan was spotted at the Kyle by Alene Too Boutique Launch Party in Beverly Hills. For the fun-filled night, she posed with NeNe Leakes in a sheer olive batwing dress and a pair of $1,895 Christian Louboutin Equestria Boots:

Her tan suede boots feature reflective metal heel protectors, wrap-around buckle straps, and sky-high 6″ heels.

Christina Milian was also on hand in a $450 David Lerner Colorblock Leather Mini Dress.

The boots are hot, but not with the rest of Laura’s look. I actually like her dress, but the color is tricky, which makes accessorizing difficult.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her boots at www.net-a-porter.com.

What do you think?

9 Responses to “Splurge: Laura Govan’s Kyle by Alene Too Boutique Launch Party Christian Louboutin Equestria Boots”

1. jbrizzy says:

Laura has really been looking good lately, you can tell she is really comfortable in her skin. Nene can definitly slay in the fashion department, but home girl has been wearing that Decatur wig since the second season of RHOA. I only like her blonde look when she has her bangs showing .

2. Soul Touch says:

Laura looks awesome. Don’t watch the show but I know I saw pics of her last year and my she lost some weight and it looks marvelous on her.

I don’t know if I like that harsh blonde on Nene.

3. Indigo says:

Nene needs to give up the blond. It’s not for everyone.

4. Lydie says:

Somebody pls tell Nene to slow down on the bleach blonde hair and the teeth whitening…

5. Above Par says:

I like the blond on Nene, that cut is just too bold looking, makes her forehead look big but she look good! & Laura has DEF. been on the scene lately, she looks like new contender for FBD

6. NATASHA says:

WHERE DID LAURA GET THAT DRESS. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO GET IT FROM… I LOVE IT!!!!

7. sylvie says:

laura looks hot! nene looks hot minus that blonde helmet

8. Natasha says:

Im sorry, its me again… wear in Fashiondailybomb i ask about the celebrity clothes. I really really want that dress that Laura has on!!!

9. tasha says:

I have been eying those booties. Super cute. The top looks really cute but rather short.