October 12th, 2012
Accessories, Bags, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Beyonce celebrated her pal Gwyneth Paltrow’s birthday dinner last night in an all black look punctuated by a paisley patterned Givenchy Nightingale Tote:

Though I wasn’t able to find the bag…anywhere, my fashion sleuth senses tell me it’s Givenchy based on the shape of the handle and the signature way it’s sewn to the bag.

Givenchy Nightingale Tote

Update: Here’s a still image.

The patchwork aesthetic picks up on the gypsy and bohemian inspirations from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection:

What do you think? Would you rock it?

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Beyonce’s Gwyneth Paltrow Dinner Givenchy Resort 2013 Paisley Printed Nightingale Tote”

1. meekaG says:

I wonder whats in her purse

2. ShopHeiress says:

Love the Line! Shopheiress.com

3. DIVA says:

Tacky…. everything high end is not automaticlly fabulous.

4. Cee.Kay says:

Love the bag, and the patchwork on the bag is very hot!

5. Michelle says:

Great bag! Who are the boots by?

6. COOOOOCOOO says:

That bag is ugly.

7. lola says:

@ Diva
    You sound pressed boo. Take a deep breath and exhale the hate. You’ll feel better sweetheart LMAO!!

Bey looks fab. I love her boots.

8. The patchwork on that bag is gorgeous!

9. oh dear..that bag is just terrible …HIDEOUS…seriously

10. Melissa says:

have to agree with @DIVA, the bag looks tacky….I don’t care who it’s made by.

11. I think it’s nice but an inspirational piece. I purchased a mosaic Dolce Gabbana reptile bag that I saw Bey rocking maybe 5 years ago. The bag cost me over $6K. This was right before I left corporate America to start my own venture, at the beginning of the collapse of the economy. This Dolce Gabbana bag is “nice peice” but every time I carry it, I say to myself. “What was I thinking?” Trying to keep up with the Carters….. Hmm re-think those thoughts if you not clocking over $200k annually.

12. tasha says:

I love some of Givenchy nightgale bags not all.

13. AzizMom says:

Wish there was a better photo to get clearer or closer look. It looks cool and Bey can pull off most things.

14. Deb says:

I think it’s the way she’s carrying it. Had she carried it by the handles, it would have given the bag more shape. I’ve noticed that she often carries her bags in an “awkward” manner. Oh wells…

15. Deb says:

I think it is the way she is carring the bag. If she carried it by the handles and not the strap, the bag would fall differently. I’ve noticed that she often carries her bags in an awkward manner. Oh wells…

16. Destination Everywhere says:

I’d love to see more of Beyonce’s outfit

17. @Liyahbella says:

Where are the boots from????

18. Kandice says:

That bag is amazing. I’m sorry… I know everyone has their own tastes…but ate u seriously calling this bag ugly? …. I can only imagine the shit in ur closet :-(