October 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Floral Bomber Jackets

Jae types, “Def my new winter must have!!! Please help me locate Kim K’s or Kelly O’s floral moto jacket. I need that in my life ASAP!!! :-)”

Yep! Well as we wrote here, Kim K stepped out in Miami a few weeks ago in a (gorgeous) $3,649 Balmain Floral Biker Jacket:

Ms. Kelly’s might look familiar because Brandy wore a similar Céline Resort 2012 floral jacket for an appearance with Monica on 106 & Park:

Kim’s option is super expensive, and Brandy’s is sold out, so get the look with these:

SheInside.com also has these options for $33 a pop:

Get them here and here.
Zara used to have a host of options (Lala Anthony famously wore them here and here):

But they’ve both long sold out. Guess it was more of a spring thing?
So hopefully the options above will work.
What do you think, would you carry this look into the fall?

11 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Floral Bomber Jackets”

1. Naynay says:

No! It is definitely a “Spring Thing”.

2. Kitty B. says:

@Naynay, i was thinking the samething, but Winter could always use a pop a color sometimes…no? Maybe use the jacket a pop of color to an already dark winter outfit?

3. Kay says:

I would definitely rock the one Kim has on…if I could afford it. Lol.

4. DBShuneek says:

they definitely look better with the shoulder pads

5. Naynay says:

@Kitty B. – AGREED! I love colour no matter what time of the year it, but maybe it was the floral print jackets that were throwing me off. I do think the Balmain print can be carried over to winter moreso than the style Lala (2nd pic) and Jessie J are wearing.

6. MoD says:

I don’t like how any of them are styles here but I love how Solange rocked it in her losing you vid. That made me want to buy it…now I’m back to debating.

7. dyshaun says:

Dark flroals are are carrying into fall. Skinny jeans and ankle boots will equal the perfect fall look.

8. dyshaun says:

*florals.

9. Few sellers from China are selling them for $23 on ebay.

10. Kishonda says: