October 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Madrid Fendi Fendista Platform Booties
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Jennifer Lopez is quite the busy mom. After shutting down Paris Fashion Week, she went right back on tour. She was spotted outside of her hotel in Madrid, Spain wearing a pair of $1,125 Fendi Fendista Platform Booties, a peplum turtleneck, skinny pants, and sunglasses.

Her booties feature a suede upper with leather soles, a 5 inch heel, and 1 inch platform.

If you’re looking to splurge on these beauts, get them here.

Cute and effortless!

What do you think? Would you rock this look?

~Cliché

19 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Madrid Fendi Fendista Platform Booties”

1. iHeartKeya says:

I want the boots and the sweater.

2. liz says:

J.lo does no wrong in these eyeballs!!

3. Nikki says:

I usually love her looks but this is no good to me.

I would actually prefer the details on that turtleneck peplum!

5. Soul Touch says:

Don’t like the look.

6. hidden26 says:

love the sweater!… need that ! in a different color of course

7. janani says:

Rearlly? A peplum turtleneck? That is quite hideous. Looks like something I wore in 4th grade for picture day.

8. tt says:

the boots are hot.

9. Rhapsody says:

I think my computer screen warps these photos sometimes, because the whole look comes off unflattering on my screen. She looks like a stuffed sausage and kind of uncomfortable. But J. Lo is typically on point so I’m going to say it is my comp screen.

10. homey.lover.friend. says:

I love JLo’s curves but this outfit does not do them justice…she looks uncomfortably stuffed into these pieces. I love a cute and comfy look but this one is not a flattering fit for my girl.

11. whatevs says:

ew…those jeans…

12. AD says:

Can we get details on the peplum sweater?

13. josephine says:

I like the look! I need that peplum turtleneck.. Details please!

14. Cute boots, not feeling that outfit though.

15. DIVA says:

those boots look cheap… I like that sweater !
    and someone send JLo some Monistat asap…. good grief !

16. Christy says:

The pants do not do her any justice. She usually is on point.

17. hayilabc says:

she looks bloated. I think this chunky knit/turtleneck look is not flattering on her.

18. Stephanie says:

I dont know if its the outfit or its her, but its not showcasing her curves very well..

19. Thanks for your helpful post. In recent times, I have come to be able to understand that the particular symptoms of mesothelioma are caused by a build up associated fluid between your lining of the lung and the chest cavity. The sickness may start in the chest place and multiply to other parts of the body. Other symptoms of pleural mesothelioma cancer include losing weight, severe breathing trouble, fever, difficulty ingesting, and puffiness of the face and neck areas. It must be noted that some people living with the disease don’t experience any serious signs or symptoms at all.