October 7th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Look for Less: Beyonce’s Studio Balmain Fall 2010 Teddy Varsity Jacket

Beyonce’s back in the studio!
The songstress released a video on Beyonce.com, offering a peek into her latest sound session. She only sings in style, and thus slipped on jeans, a tee, and a $3,745 Balmain Letter Varsity Jacket from the brand’s Fall 2010 collection:

The jacket has contrast sleeves and an apropos ‘B’ patch:

It’s long sold out, so get the look for much less with these options:

See Beyonce take to the mic below or at Beyonce.com.

Are you excited for her new album?
*Beyonce performed “Diva” and “Crazy in Love” at Jay-Z’s last Barclays center concert this weekend:

Work it!

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Look for Less: Beyonce’s Studio Balmain Fall 2010 Teddy Varsity Jacket”

1. Jade says:

Claire –
    Can we PLEASE! get an outfit ID from her performance in the first video? It is giving me LIFE!

2. AH says:

I love the black leather jacket from her performance. Would love to know the details on that.

3. I can’t friggin wait!! I live a few blocks away from the Barclay’s and unfortunately I could not get the tickets. I watch the concert live and I was going crazy, It felt like I was there, she killed it! I just love the Jay & Bey vibe, they are so cute!

4. CA says:

Am I going to hell for worshipping her?…This is actually a serious question… :/

5. tasha says:

Love the Balmain jacket on her.

6. essie says:

@CA i love Beyonce 2! like way more than u can imagine and i don’t think u’ll go 2 hell for loving her. but u shouldn’t worship her i mean she’s just a person. even though sometimes it doesn’t seem like she is a normal person 2. lol but there’s nothing wrong with loving her…worship nah. we should only worship God….

i love Bey’s Jacket! so nice but dang $3,745?! wow. she always has the most expensive stuff…but then she’s Bey! lol

7. Josh says:

that sweatshirt is a mens one currently sold at this store in nyc… i am withholding the name until i pick mine up!!!

8. Omgeezy!! says:

Not into letterman jackets!!

9. MissRichTv says:

I love letterman jackets!!! I especially love Bey’s look while performing she looked fierce with the attitude to match! Ok!

10. ugk says:

@Jade …. honeylove … where you plan on wearing B’s Performance outfit to?!?!

11. bella says:

Beyonslay ;_;

12. Christie says:

Oh lord.

..how is this a look for less ? It’s just a letterman jacket man …

13. s. says:

How cute are they in that 1st video??

you guys CANNOT be serious! It’s a Letterman/Varsity jacket! I understand that you all are beyonce fans but this behaviour where you all cosign/accept without question EVERYTHING she says/does is scary. it’s like an obsession…

15. KayBeauty says:

God I LOVEEEE Beyonce & Jay Z performing together. Forever young……, I wanna be forever young…..cute!

16. Lainea says: