October 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Swizz Beatz deplaned in Paris in sweatpants and sneakers offset by a $445 Dolce & Gabbana Mike Tyson Hooded Printed Sweatshirt:

The black cotton piece features a drawstring hood, contrast Mike Tyson print, and long sleeves.

Unfortunately the black version seems to be sold out, though you can get the look in gray at DolceGabbana.com.

I kinda like how the brand is giving props to Mike Tyson, labeling him an Icon. It’s a cool shirt!
But what do you think? Guys, would you splurge?

Images: Instagram/Dolce & Gabbana

8 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Swizz Beatz’s Instagram Dolce & Gabbana Mike Tyson Icon Hooded Printed Sweatshirt”

1. Lolodoll11 says:

Not a hoodie gal but I like the sweatshirt. Do celebs get paid when these designers use their images on their clothing?

2. AH says:

No I don’t see the reason for paying $450 for a screen printed hoodie, I could get a picture of mike Tyson and print it on to a hoodie from Target and end up probably spending less than $40. If I was going to buy a $445 hoodie it better be beaded, handpainted, have an embroidery and gold leaf on it AND be one of a kind.

3. AH says:

No I wouldn’t because it could probably get this hoodie made from under $40 buying a sweatshirt and getting it scree printed. If I bought a $445 hoodie I would need it to be beaded, hand painted, have hand done embroidery and some gold leaf.

4. Taj says:

Tyson is an icon so I like the fact that hoodie celebrates that. I would get one for my hubby.

5. I’m with AH all the way. These people are nuts!

6. Nique says:

That’s Alicia’s sweatshirt though.

7. Kahalia says:

Not into paying major dollars for a convicted rapist and ear biter on my hoodie. ALI is a legend, Tyson is a felon.

8. That is nice, would like that for myself!